Bad
Good

Broken Arrow S Intermediate High School 1

Posted January 29, 2013
I've had 3 children go to South. I don't think enough of the teachers care. If your child is struggling, you will find no help in the teachers. I'm glad it is closing and being changed into a new school.

Broken Arrow S Intermediate High School 5

Posted September 20, 2011
South Intermediate was a great school for my child. We loved the teachers and the learning environment. Broken Arrow has been a great place for my daughter to get an education.

Posted April 28, 2010
Have a daughter attending BAIHSouth and the teachers are great. Only problem I have is after school is the traffic where parents pick up students. Need some organization.

Posted March 15, 2009
All three of my children attended SIHS and have loved it. No school is perfect but for the most part their teachers have been wonderful. They all received and excellant education that prepared them for the next levels in education.

Broken Arrow S Intermediate High School 5

Posted October 08, 2008
My two oldest daughters attended this school and the teachers were great.

Posted August 11, 2008
I personally loved this school. I felt like the teacher were nice for the most part. The administration did a very good job of keeping kids in line, and i really loved my principal she was very caring and always saw both sides of the story. She was very good at handling kids tooo. I miss this school and would go back in a heart beat. But the broken arrow highschool seems fun too.

Broken Arrow S Intermediate High School 1

Posted August 04, 2008
Safety is an issue, administration not concerned at all. Feel child is safer at home or the mall

Posted January 03, 2008
We are new to the area therefore our son is new to BAIHS. We contacted the school prior to the beginning of the school year because we have a special needs child. We were welcomed and the process of finding the right classes for him began immediately. After school started he was evaluated and the classes were adjusted to fit his needs. We have been encouraged to be in contact as often as needed and they contact us as soon as there is a difficulty. Our son, for the most part, likes his school, classes and teachers. We are proud to cal BAIHS our home school.

Posted October 16, 2007
I took my child out of this school after the first year. It is not good for any child with a learning disability.

Posted October 16, 2007
Our daughter went here and we were very disappointed. We enjoyed the elementary school in the area but were not happy with what we saw here. It is overcrowded and morals are not taught at all. They have too many children to focus on anyone and do not seem to prepare the children for what college will be like. Our child never had a single report to write, the entire year. She was not prepared for college when she graduated.

301 West New Orleans Street, Broken Arrow, OK  74011
Last modified Broken Arrow S Intermediate High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broken Arrow S Intermediate High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top