Centennial Middle School 3

Posted May 16, 2013
Overall, this school is good for the area but not nearly as impressive as Broken Arrow schools have been in the past. There are so many students that I don't feel they get the attention they need. My child even talks about kids listening to their music in class. Some of the teachers are wonderful, but like anywhere else, some are not. There are a few who communicate with parents. We tried to meet with one of our child's teachers and ultimately had to contact the principal to get a response. One person in the attendance office (Julie) is polite and helpful.

Centennial Middle School 1

Posted November 13, 2012
This used to be the best school in the district but boy have times changed. Last school year under Mrs. West my child had an amazing year but not without a good amount of challenge. This year however the current principal Mrs.Coates is lacking. The administration is more concerned with having things run smoothly then helping a struggling child. I am very disappointed in the Broken Arrow system for allowing such people power. Shame on you!

Posted October 29, 2012
We have 2 children at Centennial. Both have learning disabilities. The school and teachers have been very accommodating in helping them learn "their own way". They do not receive preferential treatment, just a modified curriculum and testing to help them learn. It takes a lot of work as parents in terms of homework and reinforcement of the curriculum at home. We have seen improvements and increased self-confidence in our children and we couldn't be happier. THANK YOU Centennial teachers and staff for being such an outstanding school!

Posted February 12, 2010
amazing learning place is one of the best school i have ever had the privlage of attending, mrs.fitchner and the rest of the staff are so careing and realy try to make school fun.

Posted January 13, 2010
I have enjoyed the staff at Centennial and I appreciate what they have done in preparing both of my sons for high school.

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009
I believe this is the best school in the district! The principal and teachers are excellent and we were very happy with the curriculum and facilities.

Centennial Middle School 3

Posted May 24, 2009

Centennial Middle School 4

Posted March 04, 2009

Centennial Middle School 4

Posted August 05, 2008
I am an 8th grader this year and I honestly cant wait! I love the principal! She is very kind and meets everyone's needs. There are a couple of cons to CMS though. Some teachers do tend to get angry with people and there is only 4 minutes of passing period. Not to mention the very strict dress code! But most teachers are GREAT and I really enjoy attending!

Centennial Middle School
225 East Omaha Street, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Centennial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top