Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: no rating

I know nothing about the homework. As far as I know my children have never had any.

I have never been more unhappy with a school before. The students are horrible to each other, lots of bullying & fights. Its too over crowded & the kids aren't monitored in the halls, stairways, cafeteria, or on the busses.

Excellent school!! Staff and teachers are dedicated to the students and will go above and beyond to help students succeed. Parent involvement is wonderful and the PTA is exceptional!! The Music programs and pre-AP classes really prepare them for high school. Great school!!

Overall, this school is good for the area but not nearly as impressive as Broken Arrow schools have been in the past. There are so many students that I don't feel they get the attention they need. My child even talks about kids listening to their music in class. Some of the teachers are wonderful, but like anywhere else, some are not. There are a few who communicate with parents. We tried to meet with one of our child's teachers and ultimately had to contact the principal to get a response. One person in the attendance office (Julie) is polite and helpful.

This used to be the best school in the district but boy have times changed. Last school year under Mrs. West my child had an amazing year but not without a good amount of challenge. This year however the current principal Mrs.Coates is lacking. The administration is more concerned with having things run smoothly then helping a struggling child. I am very disappointed in the Broken Arrow system for allowing such people power. Shame on you!

We have 2 children at Centennial. Both have learning disabilities. The school and teachers have been very accommodating in helping them learn "their own way". They do not receive preferential treatment, just a modified curriculum and testing to help them learn. It takes a lot of work as parents in terms of homework and reinforcement of the curriculum at home. We have seen improvements and increased self-confidence in our children and we couldn't be happier. THANK YOU Centennial teachers and staff for being such an outstanding school!

amazing learning place is one of the best school i have ever had the privlage of attending, mrs.fitchner and the rest of the staff are so careing and realy try to make school fun.

I have enjoyed the staff at Centennial and I appreciate what they have done in preparing both of my sons for high school.

I believe this is the best school in the district! The principal and teachers are excellent and we were very happy with the curriculum and facilities.

I am an 8th grader this year and I honestly cant wait! I love the principal! She is very kind and meets everyone's needs. There are a couple of cons to CMS though. Some teachers do tend to get angry with people and there is only 4 minutes of passing period. Not to mention the very strict dress code! But most teachers are GREAT and I really enjoy attending!

Last modified Centennial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.