Bad
Good

Im a former student of seqoyah middle school, and i hate it. The principal is fake, she acts happy, but if you get in trouble she is very mean. If some students in the same class get in trouble she blames the whole class and they ALL get the consequence. And the sixth grade science teacher is very mean also. They do not do anything about bullying at all. I do not recommend this school to anyone. But, some of the teachers are really nice and they actually care about their students.

I attended sequoyah middle school last year as an 8th grader. The principal was amazing, but the assistant principal was terrible. The asst principal was there 4 years previous to me an was my older sisters an brothers asst principal. My brother is a full blood Sioux Indian and she asked him to cut his hair because it was a "distraction" my parents strongly refused because it was it is his heritage. My sister on the other hand got suspended for sel defense because that claimed she posed a harm to the other student. Sequoyah is ghetto, they have bars on the windows in the cafeteria The one amazing thing about sequoyah is the band teacher. He was the reason I loved that school. He taught me so much and not only about music. He has helped shape my older siblings as well as me.

I am a 8th grader at sequoyah middle school. We have gotten a new principal every year since ive been there. We got a 4 minute passing period I mean our school isnt that big but really . I liked it in 6th grade. It has changed alot. We get detention for hugging thats stupid and we cant where big jackets b/c of we do they are afraid we will shoot up the school. 8Th grade is kind of fun. More freedom then in 6th and 7th grade. The teachers are caring and understanding. We are the smallest middle school. I mean I kind of like it but i dont know. And this school feels like a prison. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Thank god im going to south next year.

Last modified Sequoyah Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.