Bad
Good

Great school from PreK to 5th. My kids both went to school here and the teachers and Principle Mrs Beckwith are wonderful If your child needs additional help with Speach, reading or math, they are so helpful. Love this school and so do my kids who are now in 7th and 11th grades.

When our family moved here from the East Coast, our children were welcomed by their teachers as if they were their own. We have now been in OK for 3 years and I wouldn't send my children anywhere else. The parent/teacher communication is awesome, and Ms. Beckwith (principal) has an open door policy w/ the parents. There is never an issue that has gone unresolved, and I have no complaints. Helping my children suceed with their education is a top priority for the teachers at Vandever.

i was a former student at vandever and i say tht i loved it alot it was a great school! i am currently in 8th grade and miss vandever alot and i think vandever was the best elementary ever! best teachers and principal! A+

Overall I beleive the school to bew good. I do feel at times that the art and PE teachers are hard on the kids. EC activites are plenty I believe. I think the parent involement is high.

Last modified Vandever Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.