Broken Arrow, OK
Before care: Yes

Posted August 12, 2012
Great school from PreK to 5th. My kids both went to school here and the teachers and Principle Mrs Beckwith are wonderful If your child needs additional help with Speach, reading or math, they are so helpful. Love this school and so do my kids who are now in 7th and 11th grades.

Vandever Elementary School 1

Posted October 28, 2009

Vandever Elementary School 3

Posted October 01, 2008

Vandever Elementary School 0

Posted March 03, 2008
When our family moved here from the East Coast, our children were welcomed by their teachers as if they were their own. We have now been in OK for 3 years and I wouldn't send my children anywhere else. The parent/teacher communication is awesome, and Ms. Beckwith (principal) has an open door policy w/ the parents. There is never an issue that has gone unresolved, and I have no complaints. Helping my children suceed with their education is a top priority for the teachers at Vandever.

Vandever Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2008

Vandever Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2007
i was a former student at vandever and i say tht i loved it alot it was a great school! i am currently in 8th grade and miss vandever alot and i think vandever was the best elementary ever! best teachers and principal! A+

Vandever Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2006
Overall I beleive the school to bew good. I do feel at times that the art and PE teachers are hard on the kids. EC activites are plenty I believe. I think the parent involement is high.

Posted March 27, 2006
Vsndever is wonderful. My son has been there since kindergarten and he is now in the 5th grade. My daughter is in 2nd and she has been there since pre-k. They both love school and have enjoyed their teachers. I think Vandever has great teachers and a very nice principal. They encourge reading and make learning fun. Vandever is a fantastic place to go to school.

Posted March 15, 2005
- a former student
I'm not a parent but I've attended Vandever a few years ago. I enjoyed Vandever alot, the teachers care alot for their students. At Vandever, I barely had any complaints. Sometimes when I came to visit, some of my elementary school teachers still remember me. The setting of Vandever is very comforting and cheerful.

Posted March 09, 2005
This is the best elementary in town. The teachers are awesome, always wanting to help the children do their best. Everyone that works there is friendly,helpful and caring

Vandever Elementary School
2200 South Lions Avenue, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Vandever Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vandever Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top