PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 30, 2010
I am so blessed to have my daughter attend Grace Christian school. While at GCS she has not only received a superior academic education but a Biblical one as well. She learned more about the Bible in K4 then I did in my College classes! The dedication of the teachers and the unity of the parent and student body really set Grace apart. No matter what our financial situation is we will do whatever it takes to send our children to GCS because we believe in the academic excellence but most importantly we believe in the heart of the school which is to train our children to love and serve God.

Posted May 27, 2010
My daughter just gradusated from K4, and I am amazed how much she learned. This top-notch school provides a safe, loving, positive, and spiritual environment which, in my opinion, is the foundation my child needs to be successful. I couldn't imagine sending her anywhere else. What a true blessing GCS and the teachers and staff are. God bless you!!!

Posted May 25, 2010
My grandchildren attend GCS and have for several years now, They love it and we love it too! We would highly recommend this school to any parent or grandparent that is looking for the best academic education for their child. The teachers and other staff are tops. They really care and really go above and beyond with these students, treating each and everyone of them as if they were their own children. Five Stars Plus for this great school!! They get an A+ for all they do!!!

Posted May 24, 2010
My granddaughter has attended Grace for 3 years. I thank Grace for being so important to my grandchild. I didn't know children could be so passionate about their school, their close friends, and their teachers. What an excellent place to send your kids to school!

Posted May 24, 2010
My son has attended Grace for the past 3 years, starting in K-4. We love this school and its faculty. The atmosphere at GCS is of one big family helping each other excel in our daily lives academically and spiritually. My son was learning to read by the end of his first year (K4), chapter books by the end of his second year (K5), and writing his own short stories by the end of his third (1st grade). He is already telling time, counting money, and has learned his addition and subtraction tables through the 13 family. I can't say enough about this school and would recommend it to anyone.

Posted May 24, 2010
It is so amazing to see what Grace has done to my child's academic and spiritual needs. Grace has taught my 1st grader the state pass skills of what public education is teaching to 3rd and 4th grade students. My daughter is given an great opportunity to learn at an excelled rate compared to public education as well as grow up in a loving atmosphere of character, community, and God. I love that my 1st gr. child is not afraid to share her love for the Lord and read on a 3rd grade level at the same time. Grace's curriculum is wonderful and their teacher's are hands down the best. The small class sizes leave you with life-long relationships with the Grace families. I love GCS!!!

Posted May 24, 2010
We are proud parents of a Grace Christian School student! Our daughter is confident in her Christianity & not afraid to share her love of Jesus with others. We leave her everyday knowing she is in a loving, trusting, safe environment. All the teachers & staff are first-rate providing guidance & an education that far exceeds other Tulsa area schools. The curriculum & Grace's dedication to academics is aggressive. Small classroom sizes offers each student personal attention & in some cases the chance for the teachers to customize lessons to meet students at different levels. GCS is worth so much, but they're committed to maintaining affordable tuition. We live in the Jenks school district, but without question- the best decision we ever made was to enroll our daughter at Grace. She is gaining a Christian foundation & superior education that she will carry with her thru-out her life.

Posted May 23, 2010
I thought that my daughter had above average intelligence before sending her to K-4 at Grace. Through the guidance of her teachers, she has elevated to a level even higher than I expected. I was apprehensive that a pre-K program would be an expensive, glorified babysitter but was I pleased to be wrong about that! She was always coming home to tell me about science projects, or how she could write her letters, counting in English and Spanish, and by the end of the year she was reading on her own. The academic learning that she received from the school was only the beginning; the school also taught her about God and the Bible. The class learned more Bible doctrine and verses than most adults know and they are only 4 and 5 years old. GCS provided everything that my child needed as well as everything that I wanted for her.

Posted May 21, 2010
My son and daughter graduated from GCS, they started at GCS in third and fifth grades. GCS has an excellent academic program. I am very happy they attended GCS and would highly recommend it to any one looking for an excellent eduacation for their children. All the teachers from K4 and up are dedicated to excellence.

Posted May 20, 2010
I am not a good speaker (or writer) for that matter but I wanted to share with you what this school has done for my son. He is graduating kindergarten tomorrow- not only can he read chapter books but he can also quote the word. The education he has received is top notch! The teachers were always willing to discuss my son's education, behavior, etc. and provide helpful advice and ideas. The school has a feeling of unity. If you are looking for a great school please visit Grace.

Grace Christian School
9610 S Garnett Rd, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12