Lynn Wood Elementary School 1

Posted June 07, 2014
I went to this school in fourth grade. I did not like it. There was a lot of bullying and no one did anything about it. Thats why i left the school.

Posted July 29, 2010
My 5th grader has attended this school since Kindergarten. My first grader started in kindergarten as well. I attended the shool in first grade in 1983. I love this school. The school has respect policies that include knocking on the door and waiting for it to be answered. Using manners in all situations. They have zero tolerance for bad language or behavior. It is a fabulous eniroment. Some of the teachers have been there since it began. I plan on my First grader staying there until fifth grade as well. I love Lynn Wood

Lynn Wood Elementary School 0

Posted December 01, 2009
This school is highly unorganized and fails at effective communication between parents and teaching staff. My child thoroughly does not enjoy attending this school and his teacher has not made any effort to form a connection. The principal is blind to her staff's obvious flaws and continues to allow illequipt teachers to influence our children. Can't wait to transfer!

Lynn Wood Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I really love this school. The teachers actually love and care about the children's well being. My children enjoy the school and everything about it. I have recieved services for my children which is greatly needed. All in all the school has a safe enviornment.

Posted August 03, 2009
My son just absolutely loved this school. Everyone of his teachers were very hard working. They spend many hours outside of their contract day working on finding ways to motivate the children and grading papers and calling parents to keep in touch.

Lynn Wood Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2007

Posted March 01, 2006

Lynn Wood Elementary School 1

Posted June 18, 2005

Lynn Wood Elementary School
1600 West Quincy Street, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Lynn Wood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynn Wood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top