Broken Arrow, OK

Posted May 15, 2014
OMS is an awesome place to be as a student, staff member, or parent. The students are tolerant of each other and accepting of differences. Most are very respectful. The staff is incredible. Highly qualified and caring teachers with a great administration. PTA is active and always doing something. The students are well monitored and activities are conducted in an orderly fashion.

Oliver Middle School 2

Posted May 25, 2010
Teachers are pretty good overall with the exception of a few. Students are out of control alot of disrupting class, fighting, drugs being stashed in the ceiling, boxing (body) with the boys and cutting and just overall drama with the girls. Guess you expect trouble in all schools but this seems out of control! Principal has a zero tolerance policy but has NO CONTROL.

Oliver Middle School 3

Posted April 16, 2010
The teacher quality is pretty good, but there are hardly and extra curricular activities and some of the teachers for the extra curricular activities aren't as good as they should be.

Posted February 23, 2009
the teachers here are great. i love this school awesome awesome school keep it up oliver.

Oliver Middle School

Posted February 14, 2009
I think this is one of the best middle school's ever because they have good teacher's and they teach you good i love oliver

Posted January 13, 2009
my kid loved this school she was devistated when we moved to iowa great school nice teachers

Posted March 06, 2007
Oliver Middle School is an excellent school! We have lived in BA and our last child is now attending this school. The teachers may be tough at times, but the students get an excellent education. My 7th grader is reading college level. I have taught at the university level and I have had students who could not say that.

Oliver Middle School 2

Posted January 05, 2007
Oliver Middle School was the worst experience we have been through. We have three children and some of the teachers my oldest son had were awful-they were not interested in teaching and helping your child grow. I would not recommend Broken Arrow Schools - we were there for eight years of school and elementary was great but middle school is unimpressive. Threre are some great teachers but a few bad apples can ruin your child. The principal is not the captain of this ship!

Posted September 02, 2005
We moved within the same district last year (2004)and changed from Haskell Middle School to Oliver MS for our kids. My son currently goes there and we are very happy and satisfied with the overall program, its quality -- and the quality of the teachers. They have great academics and I've noticed many extracurricular / weekend activity that are hosted by or at the school. Better yet, it is a pleasure to see my son's excitement & enthusiasm for the school that he attends. As a school teacher, myself, I can recognize the quality of this school's program and the effort the administration & staff puts into it. The PTA program is also very active, involved. I can truly look forward to my kids' continued involvement with Oliver Middle School for several years to come.

Posted March 23, 2004
I love this principal. He is fantastic and genuinely cares for the children. The teachers are very caring also and really work with you.

Oliver Middle School
601 South Main Street, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Oliver Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oliver Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top