Posted February 08, 2013
My son started school when he was 3. He was in the IEP program because of speech. I love, love, loved his teacher and so did he. She has a wonderful gift with children with special needs. I visited the class regularly and always the kids were treated with respect & love that they so deserve. She treated them like normal children. My son now 6 still talks about his old teacher. You know they are a good teacher when your child talks about them years later. You will not regret sending your child to Leisure park for children enrolled in IEP. As far as the general Ed I know nothing about. Sorry!

Posted January 17, 2012
We came from Jenks West and couldn't be happier. My son has an IEP and the one on one attention due to the smaller student to teacher ratio has been a blessing! If you are seeking one on one personal attention for your child to help them excel, then look no further! The PTA strongly encourages parental involvment and is very open, accepting and inviting of newcomers. All in all its a great place!

Leisure Park Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2011
My daughter has special needs and went to Leisure Park. I would say the special education program needs alot more improvement! They need to adjust the school program for each child. Saftey is not an issue taken seriously and our daughter is no longer at this school. Broken Arrow schools failed her and will do the same for your special child!

Leisure Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 20, 2009
my son is a special needs student he has been going to this school for four years i would like to say they do a great job with him he has a very great teacher and the school has great parent/school communication

Posted March 25, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007

Leisure Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2007

Leisure Park Elementary School 3

Posted January 11, 2006
My son went to this school from K thru 5th grade and although Leisure Park was good for him, it did not adequately prepare him for Oliver Middle School. He had all A's and an occasional B but when he started at Oliver it dropped significantly since he was not taught organization skills. The only part of the school that caters to working parents are the Before and After school programs. Leisure Park

Posted November 19, 2005
Leisure Park is an awesome elementary school! I have 2 daughters attending school there and the oldest is in 4th grade, youngest in 2nd and I have been so blessed with the wonderful teachers and staff! My girls have thrived at Leisure Park. There are always fun activities to join in on and the teachers really give individual attention to the students. There is great communication between the teachers and parents and the PTA works very hard for the students.

Posted January 09, 2005
My children have thrived at Leisure Park. The teachers, counselor, office and cafeteria all work very hard. I like the Love and Logic foundation the staff all are familiar with. More parents should consider this parenting class offered just after school begins each fall. Our family has been very well informed with the daily notes, newsletters, updates and announcements. The PTA are a handfull of the hardest working moms and dads I have ever met. They cater to the teachers and the students, and invite more parents to participate. The Book Fair, Oklhoma day, pumpkin run, super kids day and the Carnival are the best times to volunteer. Class tutors, test monitors and cafeteria monitors are in high demand. We love this school and find it to be very family friendly. -Sincerely, working mom/volunteer, 3rd grader and Kindergartener

Leisure Park Elementary School
4300 South Juniper Place, Broken Arrow, OK  74011
Last modified Leisure Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leisure Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top