Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 20, 2016
I'm thankful for mrs. Hopp, mrs. Kiker, ms. Moore, ms. Benight, mrs. Huheey, mrs. Cottle, etc. I would like to say to all of them for helping me when I was stuck on something, having patients when I didn't get something at all, always there to talk to and be around!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 20, 2016
I think in my own opinion students should be given 3 assignment a week to take home to do over the night

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 20, 2016
I do! Middle schools students learn how to control them selves and be mature. Also how to be kind. I agree

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 20, 2016
This school is the best! They will always be there. And Childers middle school also has the best teachers

Posted August 21, 2013
I went to Childers last year, and I absolutely fell in love with it the three years I attended there. The teachers are so great, they get lessons across so well and make everything easy to understand. The students are all mostly friendly, there's really not much bullying that goes on, of course every school has a set of mean students, but there aren't many! I got close with almost all of my teachers, especially in eighth grade when I was having friend trouble, the teachers and counselor were there to help and the problem was resolved, thank goodness. Did I mention the overall state test scores are one of the highest in the Broken Arrow district? All in all, this school is the best school I've ever been to. I was so upset the last day of school when I left, because of all the friends I made and all of the wonderful staff.

Posted August 13, 2008
I loved Ernest Childers Middle School! It is the school of my dreams when i was a middle schooler! It has great quality, no messing around, and the teachers and students are very excellent! I saw great amount of discipline and safety! Unfortunatley i only got to meet a few of the teachers there, but the four i met were excellent! I hope you enjoy this wonderful and lovely school!

Childers Middle School 1

Posted May 21, 2008
I found Childers to be less than favorable. I felt their idea of leave no child behind was to pass them regardless what they did or did not learn. The counselor never returned our phone calls and the teachers discussed private financial information with my child. Clearly we had a bad year with our young one and any school can be tough when you have a bad year. But comming from the Union school district the difference was obvious. Would not recommend this school if you have the choice of Union or Jenks. P. S I did however feel it was a safe enviroment.

Childers Middle School 3

Posted February 08, 2008
I am a student at Childers Middle School. Its not the best school I have been to. it is a great school though . the art program is good. The choir program is pretty good. We just got a new drama teacher so she is just adjusting into the school. Our teacher are very nice and very smart. I love the shcool and i recommend it!

Posted February 22, 2006
Childers is the best school i have ever been to. i know this is probaly for parents to fill out but I just want you guys to know that I love Childers I dont want anything to change. It is a great school it teaches me and my friends everything that we will ever need to know! Plus I feel safe while i am at school because I know that my teachers will not let anything happen to us Students! I just want to say thank you for everything you do for me and all the other students! I know that we all enjoy Childers!

Posted February 22, 2006
I am a sixth grader at Childers! Childers is awesome! Because there are alot of activites for all grades and there are tons of clubs you can join! I feel safe when i see both Mrs.Burns and Mr. Kenser in the hallways! The Teachers go over the top in teaching! They all are great! I Love Childers and I would hate it if anybody changed anything about... I just want to say thank you for all the work you teachers and parents put into the dances and other special things! Thank you! - Courtney

301 East Tucson Street, Broken Arrow, OK  74011
Last modified Childers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.