Posted August 21, 2013
I went to Childers last year, and I absolutely fell in love with it the three years I attended there. The teachers are so great, they get lessons across so well and make everything easy to understand. The students are all mostly friendly, there's really not much bullying that goes on, of course every school has a set of mean students, but there aren't many! I got close with almost all of my teachers, especially in eighth grade when I was having friend trouble, the teachers and counselor were there to help and the problem was resolved, thank goodness. Did I mention the overall state test scores are one of the highest in the Broken Arrow district? All in all, this school is the best school I've ever been to. I was so upset the last day of school when I left, because of all the friends I made and all of the wonderful staff.

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted May 22, 2009

Childers Middle School 1

Posted November 09, 2008

Childers Middle School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
I loved Ernest Childers Middle School! It is the school of my dreams when i was a middle schooler! It has great quality, no messing around, and the teachers and students are very excellent! I saw great amount of discipline and safety! Unfortunatley i only got to meet a few of the teachers there, but the four i met were excellent! I hope you enjoy this wonderful and lovely school!

Childers Middle School 1

Posted May 21, 2008
I found Childers to be less than favorable. I felt their idea of leave no child behind was to pass them regardless what they did or did not learn. The counselor never returned our phone calls and the teachers discussed private financial information with my child. Clearly we had a bad year with our young one and any school can be tough when you have a bad year. But comming from the Union school district the difference was obvious. Would not recommend this school if you have the choice of Union or Jenks. P. S I did however feel it was a safe enviroment.

Posted March 27, 2008

Childers Middle School 3

Posted February 08, 2008
I am a student at Childers Middle School. Its not the best school I have been to. it is a great school though . the art program is good. The choir program is pretty good. We just got a new drama teacher so she is just adjusting into the school. Our teacher are very nice and very smart. I love the shcool and i recommend it!

Posted July 12, 2006

Posted February 22, 2006
Childers is the best school i have ever been to. i know this is probaly for parents to fill out but I just want you guys to know that I love Childers I dont want anything to change. It is a great school it teaches me and my friends everything that we will ever need to know! Plus I feel safe while i am at school because I know that my teachers will not let anything happen to us Students! I just want to say thank you for everything you do for me and all the other students! I know that we all enjoy Childers!

Childers Middle School
301 East Tucson Street, Broken Arrow, OK  74011
Last modified Childers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Childers Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top