Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

I think in my own opinion students should be given 3 assignment a week to take home to do over the night

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school is the best! They will always be there. And Childers middle school also has the best teachers

I went to Childers last year, and I absolutely fell in love with it the three years I attended there. The teachers are so great, they get lessons across so well and make everything easy to understand. The students are all mostly friendly, there's really not much bullying that goes on, of course every school has a set of mean students, but there aren't many! I got close with almost all of my teachers, especially in eighth grade when I was having friend trouble, the teachers and counselor were there to help and the problem was resolved, thank goodness. Did I mention the overall state test scores are one of the highest in the Broken Arrow district? All in all, this school is the best school I've ever been to. I was so upset the last day of school when I left, because of all the friends I made and all of the wonderful staff.

I loved Ernest Childers Middle School! It is the school of my dreams when i was a middle schooler! It has great quality, no messing around, and the teachers and students are very excellent! I saw great amount of discipline and safety! Unfortunatley i only got to meet a few of the teachers there, but the four i met were excellent! I hope you enjoy this wonderful and lovely school!

I found Childers to be less than favorable. I felt their idea of leave no child behind was to pass them regardless what they did or did not learn. The counselor never returned our phone calls and the teachers discussed private financial information with my child. Clearly we had a bad year with our young one and any school can be tough when you have a bad year. But comming from the Union school district the difference was obvious. Would not recommend this school if you have the choice of Union or Jenks. P. S I did however feel it was a safe enviroment.

I am a student at Childers Middle School. Its not the best school I have been to. it is a great school though . the art program is good. The choir program is pretty good. We just got a new drama teacher so she is just adjusting into the school. Our teacher are very nice and very smart. I love the shcool and i recommend it!

Last modified Childers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.