Broken Arrow, OK

Wolf Creek Elementary School 3

Posted October 27, 2013
We miss the Pricipal Mr. Beckwith he made the school great. He cared about about the students. He was always there to help.

Posted June 13, 2011
I completed an internship at wolf Creek and absolutely enjoyed being at this school. The cooperating teacher was fully involved with her classroom. She was very, very helpful and considering the fact that I was only there a month towards the end of school, she made a point to write me after my internship and offer to become a reference. she would pray over her students and exemplified a caring personality.. This is the best school I have ever attended.

Posted April 13, 2009
My oldest child attended WC and now my youngest does too. We are currently looking to move to a bigger house and having a very difficult time, because I refuse to move my son out of WC district. I have never had any complaints about the teachers, principal or activities within the school. I love it!

Posted October 27, 2008
Wolf Creek is a great school. The kindness, thoughtfulness, and attentiveness of the teachers, principal and superintendent's office helped our child over come a bad situation in a previous school in OKC. They got our son caught up; helped him to enjoy school; taught him to take responsibility for his work; and make a lot of new friends! ;^)

Posted October 12, 2008
Great School. My third-grader loves this school. We've had great teachers so far!! Administration handles problems well!!

Posted October 21, 2006
I have had children in this school for 8 years now. The teachers and staff are excellent! When we decided to move to a bigger house, we made sure that we stayed within the zoned area for Wolf Creek so that our children would still attend there.

Wolf Creek Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2005
The teachers and staff at Wolf Creek are exceptional. HOWEVER, after school pick-up is a blood-boiling experience. The City Police and the School both indicate there is no possible solution to this problem.

Posted August 25, 2004
I think this school is wonderful. The teachers are great. They go out of their way to make sure our children are getting the best education possible. I feel very lucky to have my children going to such a wonderful school.

Wolf Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
Wolf Creek is a great place for kids! The teachers are phenomenal! Both of my children have attended here and I was fortunate enough to get them here on a transfer. The staff is helpful and caring. They go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and are so helpful with tips to work with the kids.

Posted June 16, 2003
The teachers and staff are wonderful at Wolfcreek. The teachers (although grossly underpaid) go to great lengths to ensure our children get the best education possible here. They go that extra step to help those children who may need a little extra help. There is also a high set of morals and standards that are upheld beginning with the principal that the children are required to live by while attending. I have the utmost respect and regard for this school. All three of my children have attended here.

3000 West New Orleans Street, Broken Arrow, OK  74011
Last modified Wolf Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolf Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top