Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

1st grade has been a very reasonable about of homework for my child. Reading and spelling, and a few fun assignments.

We moved to Wolf Creek district in the 2015-16 season, and it's been a wonderful experience. Mrs Strow, the principle is very involved and makes herself available to parents and students. The teachers have been fantastic. Great office staff. Exceptionally involved PTA.

We miss the Pricipal Mr. Beckwith he made the school great. He cared about about the students. He was always there to help.

I completed an internship at wolf Creek and absolutely enjoyed being at this school. The cooperating teacher was fully involved with her classroom. She was very, very helpful and considering the fact that I was only there a month towards the end of school, she made a point to write me after my internship and offer to become a reference. she would pray over her students and exemplified a caring personality.. This is the best school I have ever attended.

My oldest child attended WC and now my youngest does too. We are currently looking to move to a bigger house and having a very difficult time, because I refuse to move my son out of WC district. I have never had any complaints about the teachers, principal or activities within the school. I love it!

Wolf Creek is a great school. The kindness, thoughtfulness, and attentiveness of the teachers, principal and superintendent's office helped our child over come a bad situation in a previous school in OKC. They got our son caught up; helped him to enjoy school; taught him to take responsibility for his work; and make a lot of new friends! ;^)

Great School. My third-grader loves this school. We've had great teachers so far!! Administration handles problems well!!

I have had children in this school for 8 years now. The teachers and staff are excellent! When we decided to move to a bigger house, we made sure that we stayed within the zoned area for Wolf Creek so that our children would still attend there.

Last modified Wolf Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.