Posted February 24, 2014
This is a wonderful School!! Staff and principal truly care about the students and their progress. My children started this school after leaving a private school. Liberty has a lot more parent involvement. As well as educate Liberty also teach respect, discipline and tolerance. The dedicated administration, teachers and staff are stellar and the PTA is first rate. At Liberty all of these areas work toward the good of your child. They nurture the needs of the child whether they are struggling or gifted. I have never been so impressed. I wish every school could be so wonderful.

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2012
My son went to Liberty from K-2 before we moved to the Chicago area. I miss Liberty so much, my son misses Liberty so much! He felt confident, and nourished there. He never had a problem. The teachers are great, the principle is great, the support staff is great. I wish I could pick Liberty up and move to where I live now.

Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted February 27, 2011
The principal is very "stiff" and hard to communicate with. She does not even to seem to like children.

Posted May 27, 2009
We have had an 'exciting' year - my son has excelled in everything. Mrs. Wideman & Mrs. Gilbert awesome 4th grade teachers. Mrs. Gates & Mrs. Galloway awesome principals. I highly recommend Liberty - I volunteered all year long and I loved every minute of it. Kids love having adults help out and you can be a part of making the school a success. I love this school and it's staff.

Liberty Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2009
Very disappointed with the principle and staff. Principle has very little people skills when it comes to parents. Parents are not appreciated at all. It is so bad that we are pulling our kids from this school as soon as this semester ends. We have been at the school for over 3 years now and was hoping it would get better. If all you are interested in is discipline for your child then this is the school for you. I prefer for our kids to have some fun as well. They are only little once and need to experience laughter.

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted July 24, 2007
I love the character of the school. The integrity of the staff and principal are above the standard. You feel the staff loves to be there! My daughter has been so happy!

Posted April 20, 2007
Liberty is a great home for all kids. It has a family environment, even with its large size. Excellence is seen and expected with positive administration, teachers and students. The fine arts programs are amazing with energetic and creative teachers. The parent and teacher community is supportive with opportunities to be involved in many different ways. My daughter has been a Liberty Star for three years and has grown and developed in so many positive ways because of the support and guidance of her amazing teachers. The school has teachers with graduate degrees, nationally certified teachers and a top finalist for Oklahoma teacher of the year. Truly a qualified, excellent, top notch, caring environment for every child to excel!

Liberty Elementary School
4300 South 209th East Avenue, Broken Arrow, OK  74014
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top