Broken Arrow, OK
Before care: Yes

Posted June 20, 2014
My daughter attended Immanuel the last 2 years. This school is absolutely first rate. Students receive individual attention. Teachers are Christian role models. Quality Christian school. Quality education. Quality staff. A+++

Posted June 05, 2014
ILCA is simply amazing! They offer something for every student. Sports, Clubs, Student-Led Chapel, Advanced Art, Band, Vocal Music, Consumer Sciences, Yearbook, Economics, Chapel Band, Internships, etc. The teachers work very hard to make sure our children our learning, both academically and spiritually.

Posted May 31, 2014
Immanuel is an excellent school with quality education K-12th. Caring teachers will work extra time with your children to assure competentecy with concepts. They have done this with mine! God is honored at this school. That is why I'm pleased to recommend it!

Posted May 22, 2014
Outstanding in all respects! Best teachers, best value and best kept secret too. You won't be sorry.

Posted November 09, 2013
My daughter currently attends kindergarten and absolutely loves it! She attended the pre-k program last year and my other daughter (who is 9 now) went there for their pre-k program. They are an excellent Christian school with a focus on Christ and higher education. My kindergartener, who is the youngest in her class, is on the verge of reading already! The staff is incredible and everybody knows my daughter by name. She still sees her pre-k teacher from time to time and always wants to give him a big hug. As a full time working mother of three, I fill at ease knowing that my daughter is being well taken care of. The school even offers a before and after school program with an exceptionally sweet and loving teacher who genuinely cares for my daughter. From the office staff, the police officer on staff (who also attends my church!), the teachers and the after school program teachers, I feel completely blessed to have my daughter be part of such a great school!

Immanuel Lutheran Christian Academy 1

Posted November 07, 2013
Very scary! They do not teach cursive to their students! Why are they following Tulsa Public Schools curriculum? Isn't this why you pay for a private school, so they are NOT followers, but leading the way. I guess they do not study the Book of Revelations??? The harm in this may not be "seen" for many, many years...

Immanuel Lutheran Christian Academy 1

Posted September 11, 2013
Very disappointing...They are cutting back on many things, including, technology and qualified teachers, and still increasing tuition. Many situations have shown that things are given to those based on "likeness" instead of merit. Is this their Christian way? I would NOT recommend this learning institution any longer as I would have previously. They seem to be changing towards CONSTANT fundraisers and asking for money! Yet they don't put any attention to how many students are not re-enrolling the next school year. They need to remember "word of mouth" and how many students they are missing out on. A poor leader for a headmaster who says one thing, but does another. A school cannot shine if their leadership doesn't have ethics. Many of the teachers and staff are exceptional! However, they can only do so much when the main leader does not follow through and take care of immediate issues (some safety concerns) when a large number of parents, even go as far as to, involve the school board. NOT dealing with situations...is how they choose to DEAL with situations! Please give your monthly tuition to a institution based on merit and ethics.

Posted August 17, 2013
My children have been at ILCA for a couple of years. They both love it! They are middle and high school students, the public schools made them miserable! They actually like going to school now. There is not discrimination! Everyone is very nice, if you give of yourself and your time, you feel like part of the family. The teachers are great, however, your kid may not excel as much, depending on the advanced classes some school systems offer. For a small school they offer a lot, 5 sports, band, music, drama, various clubs, etc. The only bad thing is, if your child gets on the wrong side of a teacher, your stuck, some of the teachers have your child 4 years. ILCA has won awards for being an exceptional school. Tour it you will be glad you did.

Posted August 31, 2012
It was important to us to give our child a quality education in a Christ-centered environment and that is exactly what we have experienced at Immanuel. Our daughter started there in preschool after a very unpleasant experience with another school. My husband and I were so happy with the preschool that we decided to keep her at Immanuel for kindergarten. We were impressed by the way the Kindergarten teacher worked with our daughter's learning style instead of trying to make her fit into a mold. This was possible due to the small class size. We felt like if our child had been in a public school, without the personal attention, she would have struggled in kindergarten. We also had a great experience with 1st grade. Our daughter just started 2nd grade and we are confident her expereince in 1st gade had her well prepared for this year. That was also evident from her standardized test results, which were at or above average in all categories. Overall, we have been very pleased with ILCA.

Posted January 04, 2011
This is a fantastic school! My daughter loves going here. The staff is caring & professional. I have been very impressed. We have noticed how much our daughter has been learning this year compared to attending a public school in previous years. She receives much more attention because of the small class sizes. My daughter is happy to go to school everyday!

Immanuel Lutheran Christian Academy
400 N Aspen Ave, Broken Arrow, OK  74012
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Immanuel Lutheran Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top