Posted March 11, 2009
I am proud that Cache Middle has been named a Model School. It is an honor.

Posted February 26, 2009
This school is Amazing, I left this school about 6 monthes ago to move to Arizona, (I'd went to Cache Schools my entire life.) I absolutely hate the schools here. I Miss Cache, and would recommend it to anyone.

Cache Middle School 1

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted July 27, 2008
I t is a great school everything is just so organized there and the dicipline is wonderful it is a great school. I would recomend it for anyone...

Posted May 12, 2008

Cache Middle School 4

Posted February 18, 2007
I have found that the teachers care and the special ed program is excellent. My children are of mixed race and they do not receive negative input at all. Parents are at all activities and behave in adult manners, not rude and respect each child, not just their own. The extracurricular activities are appropriate to rural Oklahoma and available to all students.

Posted November 09, 2005

Cache Middle School
302 West H Avenue, Cache, OK  73527
Last modified Cache Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cache Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top