Cache, OK

Cache High School 1

Posted July 19, 2013
I am a parent of two high school students here. We have been in this school system for several years now. The bullying at this school is out of control. Most of the teachers here do not communicate with parents about anything. My children are terribly unhappy and it is a sad situation. If you are a good kid, you are picked on. Basically, you have to be born and raised here or be related to a teacher to have a positive experience. New schools...same bad attitudes.

Cache High School 5

Posted April 30, 2009

Cache High School 0

Posted December 22, 2008
It is an okay school but the school has no control over the kids. They let kids get bullied and do nothing about it. Do not get me wrong it does have good faculty but it needs to do something about all the bullying. That is the main reason that i begged my parents to move because you have to have the right last name or you amount to nothing and get bullied. And the school doesn't care about it either.

Posted August 04, 2008

Cache High School 0

Posted July 27, 2008
It is a great school I moved away right before I started 7th grade and in my new school I was offered to skip a grade cause I was so much ahead in coriculam than my peers.

Posted January 14, 2008
I am a graduate of 2006. I am now in my 2nd year of college, and I wish I had been prepared for it. There, any homework assigned was tedious, not challenging, and I did it all during school. My senior English class, I feel, was the only class that prepared me any. The faculty have good hearts though.

Cache High School 2

Posted May 30, 2007
I have been very disappointed with the lack of control the staff has over the students. It appears to me that the kids are running the school the the staff allowing it to happen. The academic standards are lacking. I feel like many of the teachers (I have several children in this school system) do not care if my children actually get the education they are intitled to. There is way too much focus on a sports program the is not impressive either. I feel there is a need for change and hope that the parents that agree can help make this happen. I would like to find some kind of method to deal with these issues in the School system and know that my children will not be penalized or blacklisted. I would like my childen to be in a school program that encourages academic excellence.

Posted January 11, 2007
- a former student
The resources that are avaliable to the students are very limited. Too much money is spent in the athletic department. There are far too many gyms for my taste. I'm not sure how some of these teachers even got the position. Their knowledge is obvious, but their teaching abilities are questionable. For the small amount of students, there should be more control. Honestly! Overall, however, it's better than some of the other local schools.

Posted January 05, 2007
- a former student
While some of the teachers are competent in the areas they teach the school lacks any kind of a challenge to the students. It does not prepare you for attending a college.

Posted May 02, 2006
- a former student
While I can not state with any certainty of the validity of the below parents statements of racial backlash, I am in definite agreement with the size of the school in correlation with the school system and its ability to serve the sudents correctly, fairly, and with equality. With small schools comes favoritism, and while I can recognize Cache Public Schools as doing very well to overcome these limitations when juxtaposed with other regional public schools, it is one of their major downfalls. The curriculum is excellent. Personal opinions aside - as it is entirely irrelevant - the faculty for the most part is competent in the area they teach. I could not have hoped to have gained a better education anywhere else in the southern Oklahoma area, and that is most important.

Cache High School
102 West H Avenue, Cache, OK  73527
Last modified Cache High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cache High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top