Canadian, OK

Posted November 17, 2014
I currently have one child in Canadian elementary and one in junior high. I feel both my kids have received a good start at Canadian. They push the AR program. Both my children are excellent readers. Not pleased with lunch room. Children complain the food is awful, but very pleased with academics.

Canadian Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2011
my children have to go to this school because we live in there district and it is sad im not pleased with the school at all there special ed program stinks the teacher are rude and hateful to the kids and i have also had issues the some of the teachers jerking one one my kids around the bus drivers they have also curse at you child drive 90 mph down dirt roads have video of of the doesnt want to see it is such a bad school

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted November 17, 2008

Canadian Elementary School
1 Belt Street, Canadian, OK  74425
Last modified Canadian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canadian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top