Carney, OK

Carney High School 1

Posted February 25, 2009

Carney High School 3

Posted October 23, 2008
Carney is ok school. When I was going there and I should say when I graduated from there. The school had good environment. A small town in the country and I loved it, but needed more stuff for school, like a football team or soccer team, but now I hear that they have a football team and I am proud of Carney getting into that kind of program. Now education yes. It was all ok education, but need more to it. Like bigger labs so kids can appreciate the science part of education and most of all teach the kids more about writing in the English department. I mean I did write some essays, but now being in College you are writing a lot more and they should teach it more to the students on how to write and focus on the main points in an essay.It is a great school!

Carney High School 5

Posted May 06, 2006
- a former student
I highly recommend Carney High School. The low student to teacher ratio provides quality learning for all classes. Several of my friends that attended Carney High have degree's in Law, Medicine, Education, and Business Administration. Parent involvement is very important to the teacher's and staff of Carney High. The music program is great, as is the sports. Our baseball program is well known and often advances to the state play-off. The school culture has a fun, compassionate, and caring atmosphere. The teacher's want all of the student's to succeed as adults and prepare each student for the opportunity to further his or her education whether it be college, vocational, or technical training.

Carney High School
204 Carney Street, Carney, OK  74832
Last modified Carney High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carney High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top