Bad
Good

Cashion Schools are great. The teachers really care about the students. They take the time to work with them. I am a Grandparent that one of my grandchildren goes there. She started in Pre-K and is now going into First grade. She has really enjoyed going to school there. They have taught her a lot. She had the chance to go to a different school but chose to stay in Cashion. I do think that the new principle of the Elementary needs to learn to talk and relate with the parents better. But I am only one of them so it could just be me. I can tell you that my granddaughter loved her Kindergarten teacher to pieces. The last day of school she didn't want to leave her. So what I am saying is all good praises for the teacher. My son went to school there and he loved it also. As for a parent and grandparent I don't believe there is another school that is as good.

Our principle has some issues, she may want to consider working on with regard to her people skills

I think Cashion Elem. is a great school because of all of the music,art,sports,and etc are all well available to everyone who wants to join. Parent involvement is great, too. My mom goes up there all the time to help with parties and such. If you don't go there, you really should!

Last modified Cashion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.