Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Catoosa High School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 09, 2015
The school is very safe compared to the other surrounding schools. My children had attended a smaller school just down the road and was a terrible experience for them due to drug and bullying issues. Catoosa was a much better environment.

Catoosa High School 4

Posted July 09, 2015
It is been a great experience for children. They have smallclass sizes and teachers are very helpful.

Posted May 05, 2014
I have had two children graduate from Catoosa High School over the past few years. I have seen a dramatic change in recent years. The High School environment is a relaxed but well rounded school. My children have been prepared for college very well. They made the transition very easily. I haven't nothing but great things to say about their school!

Posted March 17, 2011
I am staying neutral right now but am upset about how many kids I have found out that have failed grades. Almost 30% of kids that I have met failed ATLEAST 1 grade. My daughter failed 2nd grade and that was after her struggling all year. The minute I noticed her falling behind I asked for help for her. They said "too bad she doesn't have funding because she is not the lowest in her class"!!! I agree with a earlier post that the teachers have a job and that's it. Catoosa needs to get more caring and compassionate teachers that treat it as a career of excelling kiddo's versus their 9-5. Just my thoughts..... My daughter is afraid to raise her hand in class because her teacher gets mad.

Posted August 14, 2008
I moved my son to Catoosa from Broken Arrow where he was 'just another number'. The principal, Mr. Cypert, is wonderful! My son has made a tremendous change in everything since being at Catoosa and actually likes school now! He is so much happier now it is so nice to see him this way! THanks Mr. Cypert!!! I would recomend this school to anyone who's children seem to be having problems in the bigger school system. This is more of a 'family' setting type school, and sure, it's not perfect, but we have been extremely pleased!!!

Catoosa High School 2

Posted August 13, 2008
I really have mixed emotions. My daughter did excellent there, but I did find some of the teachers were just there for a job. Then on the other hand I found some that went the extra mile. I guess really that is all public schools.

Posted June 30, 2008
This is a great school. I am only a Sophomore there right now, but I have learned alot of the social world. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I've had some teachers that are amazing, they teach the stuff you need to know and everything along the lines. It's a great school and I hate when people trash on it, it's just not the right thing to do. When you went to a school, you want people to be able to talk about it don't you you? That's just how I feel about this whole thing

Catoosa High School 2

Posted April 24, 2008
Catoosa is going down hill. I have graduated from there and when i went off to college, I found out that I wasn't ready for it. Most of my teachers discussed things that I didn't know. They said it should of have been taught at High School. Most of the teachers I had at Catoosa didn't know their subjects. Some classes we just watched movies. When I start my family, I will not send my kids there.

Posted February 14, 2008
My so graduated from this school and come to find out he was not ready for college at all. Tis school is so behind and ill prepared. I do not reccomend any Catoosa school.

Posted November 12, 2007
Lack of teacher discipline. The school has had a faultering school spirit, in the past 2 years especially, and now finds itself with poor student body performance. Not a good place for an education.

Catoosa High School
2000 South Cherokee Street, Catoosa, OK  74015
Last modified Catoosa High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Catoosa High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top