Checotah, OK

Checotah Intermediate Elementary School 2

Posted April 18, 2006
My son has gone to Checotah Scools his whole life as did I however if there were some where I could move him I would. In this school if you are not in the 'click' then you are just not...

Checotah Intermediate Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2003
Our school has outstanding leadership! I only look for my son's schools to grow in academia and continue to serve children with a quality education.

Checotah Intermediate Elementary School
1401 Southwest 2nd Street, Checotah, OK  74426
Last modified Checotah Intermediate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Checotah Intermediate Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top