Posted October 14, 2013
Pioneer School is the most friendly and familly oriented school. The teachers care about their students and help them in any way that they can. I appreciate the school caring about the parents too. Last year my oldest son was struggling with fluency and his teacher gave me some extra homework for him and some websites to help us with his reading. She was so amazed that he was improving and even took the time to send me text messages and emails for any activities and studies. I am so proud that my two boys go to Pioneer School. I support this school 100% each and every day of the year.

Posted July 15, 2011
Pioneer school is a dream come true. The teachers are all caring, kind, and considerate. Each staff member takes their responsibilities very seriously. The students are outstanding and take their cues from the wonderful staff. We have great team effort and parent/teacher expectations are well defined and adhered to. Carla Wasson

Posted August 20, 2010
Where do I begin about Pioneer school, Teachers that truly get that teaching is a calling I feel very blessed to have found such a wonderful school for my girls. Wish it went to the 12th grade! Shawna Duke

Posted May 10, 2010

Posted April 23, 2010
quality of staff and the attention given to students.

Posted March 24, 2010
Best school in the county. Very happy with the way the school is run. The kids are happy and parents are very involved.

Pioneer Public School 4

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted July 19, 2009

Posted July 13, 2009

Pioneer Public School
3686 Highway 92, Chickasha, OK  73018
Last modified Pioneer Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top