Help others find their great school - rate and review this school now!

Alex Elementary School 0

Posted April 10, 2008
The administration is not the problem with this school where I have several children attending. It is the board members who feel that sports are more important than education and would rather have a new sports facilities, etc. than build a new school or hire more teachers that are desperately needed.

Alex Elementary School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
My husband and I have been very disappointed with the administration at this school. We do not recommend this school I'll give it a two

Alex Elementary School
209 South 2nd Street, Chickasha, OK  73018
Last modified Alex Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alex Elementary School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top