Chickasha, OK

Posted October 17, 2013
My son loves his school! Is learning on an above grade level. I drive the extra miles just so he can go here!

Posted September 27, 2011
Friend is a great school! My daughter enjoys her class and loves her teacher. The teachers have high expectations of the students and do what it takes to help the succeed.

Posted April 20, 2010
All 3 of my kids went to Friend and now my grandson is there. Friend School is like a family and it is run by teachers and administrators with high moral character. Students who graduate from Friend are usually ahead of those from nearby schools academically. Friend goes from Pre-K-8th grade. One year there were 9 valedictorians in various high schools in our county who graduated from 8th grade at Friend. Friend School is the best school ever!

Friend Public School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I love Friend School! They have wonderful teachers who really care about the education of our children. And the staff is great too. My daughter is just in Pre-K but she has learned so much in just 8 months! I have friends whose children have gone to Friend School, and I have friends who have gone there themselves, and they have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school. I want my daughter to get the best education around, and she will get that, I believe, at Friend School.

Posted August 10, 2009
I was a student at Friend from K-8th grade. I loved everything about it and I'm now proud to say my son is a student there. The teachers, the activities, the food, the socializing, it's all wonderful.

Posted April 19, 2009
my children have went to this school for 7 years and we love every bit of it. Great staff and students

Friend Public School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
i just love the school my daughter is in the third grade and has made mostly a's since she has attended i think the teachers are excellent

Posted December 16, 2008
Great teachers. A small school with caring faculty.

Posted November 03, 2005
Friend School is a wonderful school. The teachers are very involved with the kids. The communication between the teachers and parents is great. The kids are all involved with the extracurricular activities, from sports to music programs and the entire school staff supports them. My kids are above the national average on their state tests and I have no doubt it is because of the great teachers. The teachers are always available to help the kids and to help the parents help their kids. I wouldn't think of sending my kids anywhere else.

Posted August 27, 2005
The academics at Friend School are wonderful the kids are well prepared for High School when it is time to go. Parent involvement is very high there.

Friend Public School
1307 County Road 1350, Chickasha, OK  73018
Last modified Friend Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Friend Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top