Bad
Good

My son loves his school! Is learning on an above grade level. I drive the extra miles just so he can go here!

Friend is a great school! My daughter enjoys her class and loves her teacher. The teachers have high expectations of the students and do what it takes to help the succeed.

All 3 of my kids went to Friend and now my grandson is there. Friend School is like a family and it is run by teachers and administrators with high moral character. Students who graduate from Friend are usually ahead of those from nearby schools academically. Friend goes from Pre-K-8th grade. One year there were 9 valedictorians in various high schools in our county who graduated from 8th grade at Friend. Friend School is the best school ever!

I love Friend School! They have wonderful teachers who really care about the education of our children. And the staff is great too. My daughter is just in Pre-K but she has learned so much in just 8 months! I have friends whose children have gone to Friend School, and I have friends who have gone there themselves, and they have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school. I want my daughter to get the best education around, and she will get that, I believe, at Friend School.

I was a student at Friend from K-8th grade. I loved everything about it and I'm now proud to say my son is a student there. The teachers, the activities, the food, the socializing, it's all wonderful.

my children have went to this school for 7 years and we love every bit of it. Great staff and students

i just love the school my daughter is in the third grade and has made mostly a's since she has attended i think the teachers are excellent

Great teachers. A small school with caring faculty.

Last modified Friend Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.