Bad
Good

Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School 5

Posted January 14, 2015
Wonderful!! The entire staff works together to meet all the differing needs of the children that attend this school! Teachers take time to know the students by name. The atmosphere is very positive and welcoming. You will always see the Asst Principal outside greeting and talking to parents and kids. The entire staff treats students with respect. My kids are fortunate to attend this wonderful school.

Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School 2

Posted January 08, 2015
This school does absolutely nothing about bullying. A kid in our neighborhood beat the snot out of our son and took a video of it. He then showed it to all the kids on the bus and when I confronted the assistant principal about it, he said the only thing he could do was give him a warning for having an electronic device on the bus. All year long I stated concern about my son not passing math. All year, his teacher said that he would be fine. The second to last day of school, I got a letter saying that he had failed math, but they wanted to push him ahead anyway. This school was not helpful at all in any aspect of my son's education. I took both of my children out of this school and we home schooled for 6 months, then got an in district transfer to JGI. It made a world of difference. For what NPI had done to my son, JGI healed. Also, my daughter had 5 different teachers in 2 years, because the turnover rate their is horrendous.

Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School 2

Posted December 20, 2011
As a child I attended NPI. As a parent, I feel so let down by this school. While my daughter did have 2 very good teachers, the principal is TERRIBLE! I would never send another child to this school. The last year my daughter attended was a nightmare. Don't ever speak up because then your child will be targeted as mine was. So glad our three years there is over with!

Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School 5

Posted November 15, 2011
My kids attend this school and have for four years. I love this school. The teachers make sure that the kids are learning and do not push them through the system! I would recomend this school to any parent!

Posted February 25, 2010
my child has attended nicoma park schools since she started school and i don't agree that all the decision that they make are the best for the children and that a lot of the teachers are there for a social life and could care less if some of the children are having a hard time or not

Posted December 30, 2009
I Have One Grandaughter who has been in CNP Schools 1-6 Now In NPMS 7th THIS IS 'THE BEST' School Dist.EVER !!! THEY CARE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN... I would not change anything they do. I am Starting Another Grandaughter in 3rd, And I am Excited about her soon to be expierence there. Other Schools Should Follow there Example. Thanks Grandmother in Midwest City... I GIVE THEM A 5 STAR PLUS...

1318 N Hickman Avenue, Choctaw, OK  73020
Last modified Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.