Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School 2

Posted December 20, 2011
As a child I attended NPI. As a parent, I feel so let down by this school. While my daughter did have 2 very good teachers, the principal is TERRIBLE! I would never send another child to this school. The last year my daughter attended was a nightmare. Don't ever speak up because then your child will be targeted as mine was. So glad our three years there is over with!

Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School 5

Posted November 15, 2011
My kids attend this school and have for four years. I love this school. The teachers make sure that the kids are learning and do not push them through the system! I would recomend this school to any parent!

Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
my child has attended nicoma park schools since she started school and i don't agree that all the decision that they make are the best for the children and that a lot of the teachers are there for a social life and could care less if some of the children are having a hard time or not

Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School 0

Posted December 30, 2009
I Have One Grandaughter who has been in CNP Schools 1-6 Now In NPMS 7th THIS IS 'THE BEST' School Dist.EVER !!! THEY CARE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN... I would not change anything they do. I am Starting Another Grandaughter in 3rd, And I am Excited about her soon to be expierence there. Other Schools Should Follow there Example. Thanks Grandmother in Midwest City... I GIVE THEM A 5 STAR PLUS...

Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School
1318 Hickman Avenue, Choctaw, OK  73020
Last modified Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nicoma Park Intermediate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top