Choctaw, OK

Posted December 28, 2013
My grandson has attended this school from K4 through 2nd grade and we could not be more pleased. The principal and teachers are very involved and caring about their school and students. They really take pride in what they do and it shows. Students are taught good morals as well as their normal curriculum. This school is new and very nice with state of the art equipment. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 01, 2013
Last year was our first year at Nicoma Park Elementary and we loved it. The school staff was very friendly and helpful with any questions or concerns brought up by the parents. Everything was well organized. There were so many activities for the kids to get involved with the school other than learning new things like they did every day. My kindergartner was excited to go to school every day. She'll be in first grade this year and has been talking about it all summer.

Nicoma Park Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2005

Posted March 31, 2005

Posted January 22, 2005
Both my son and daughter have attended this school. The level of education they have received has been very high. The parents are held accountable for daily reading reinforcement at home which has greatly reinforced the educational process. I am very pleased.

Posted July 28, 2004
my child has went to this school all of her life, and she loves, it and so do I. she is now in high school, which is also wonderful. her elementary years was a awesome experience, she says.

Nicoma Park Elementary School
1200 Hickman Avenue, Choctaw, OK  73020
Last modified Nicoma Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Nicoma Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top