Chouteau, OK

Posted July 27, 2008
i am a former student at this school and all 3 of my children are going to this school. It is a great school and the teachers are excellent with my kids, they try really hard to do what ever they can to help each child. Every school has faults some more than others but I am very pleased with choeteau school. And the parents are very involed with the teachers and students.

Posted May 29, 2008

Posted October 19, 2005
I have 3 children in Chouteau Elementary. I transfer them from another nearby school district because I truly believe this to be an awesome school district. They do a fine job academically with my children and the teachers and principal are very nice, loving, and caring people, who truly enjoy teaching. I have not met a teacher in this school that I do not like. They treat my children as their own and they are willing to go the extra mile to make sure my children are receiving the education they need.

Chouteau Elementary School
521 North Mccracken Street, Chouteau, OK  74337
Last modified Chouteau Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chouteau Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top