PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Claremore Christian teaches from a Classical Christian curriculum which is different than most other Christian schools in the Tulsa and surrounding area's. The Teachers here are excellent especially in the elementary where we have seen our child grow by leaps & bounds educationally. Although I am still learning about and like the reviewer below have questioned some of the classical method, the school has tested above average on the national level and have a nice track record over the past few years of sending there graduates to full ride academic scholarships. They offer football, Basketball & track for high school and Jr high boys & Volleyball, Basketball & Track for girls This is a Christ-centered school with a principal who is passionate about education. Before you enroll your child here, learn as much as you can about the classical christian method and be prepared for your child to be challenged educationally as never before.

Horrible school-at least highschool that is- the first year I went there they had a Bible class and the teacher was great. The second year I went there the Bible teacher had retired and they didn't hire anyone to replace her, just dropped the Bible class altogether. Instead they added a logic class, although interesting I failed to see how it would help us in life. It had nothing to do with the Bible, but I'm sure the teacher would try to say different. They also had us take a Latin class, which I also failed to see how it would benefit us in life, it is a neat language, but why have a Latin class and logic class without a Bible class at a Christian School? I mean sure on Wednesday mornings we had a chapel session, but all we did was sing a couple songs and watch a guy on video on the projector talk, there was rarely people in front of us who actually were there. I say if you want your children to learn about God and go deeper with their relationship...this is not the school to do it with. It is no better than a secular school.

Great school with a very challenging academic program this school has a lot to offer! The teachers actually care if your child succeeds. This is a great place to get a Christian education.

A very rigorous Christian school. My kids are challenged academically and fit right it. Considering the cost, the school is a hidden jem. We love it:)

This school has been such a positive experience for my child. The teachers really seem to care about the children as individuals. My husband is in the military, so we move around a lot. When my daughter started CCS she immediately felt like she had a family. After seeing true Christian education in action, I will never send her back into a public school.

We had a horrible experience at the school. If this is where you feel led to go just get involved and watch what goes on.

Last modified Claremore Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12