Posted May 23, 2014
This school sucks and is so revolved around sports that they can't afford money for art projects

Posted February 01, 2012
I am currently a senior at Claremore High-School, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time throughout the past four years. Claremore has an amazing academic program, including an Engineering program, a Bio-medical program, as well as numerous Honors and Advanced Placement courses. The teachers truly care about the success of their students, and the school strongly stands by its motto, "excellence from all, excellence for all."

Posted May 25, 2011
I just graduated from this high school and while I can say that there are plenty of snotty kids and rude teachers, I couldn't have asked for a better school to call my Alma Mater. Mrs. Garroutte is one of the most helpful, understanding women I've ever met. Not to mention most of my English teachers (namely Andrews & Quiring) were inspirational and funny. They made me feel like a person AND a student. Not just a means to their paycheck. I've got to Claremore Public for 12 years (kindergarten - senior year) and its made the difference. I'm glad I received my education from this school. ALSO, I can vouch that Claremore does not exclude new students. I've always been kind to new kids and the rest of the student body is the same way. Yes, we have our lemons but every school does. You just have to move on and find somewhere to belong.

Posted February 15, 2011
Talk about hard to fit in. You would think everyone would be nice, but if your not quite the normal person don't think your going to be liked very well, another tip they'll make fun of anything they can detail out the students. Some are very rude and hurtful. They'll laugh at you, throw stuff at you. In one class I even got yelled at by some girl I didn't even know on the first week. I was just talking to this girl I just met and she started calling me stupid and ugly. The teacher didn't do anything about it of course. So unless your kid isn't VERY outgoing and has a very low self esteem, I'd recommend going to a different school.... -new student

Claremore High School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
My daughter and my son come from a school where they got failing grades. Clareoer schools cared and got them the help they needed> and now they are passing every class...Great job claremore

Posted June 11, 2008
Excellent school, few fights, excellent teachers and students, great academics.

Posted March 31, 2008
This is the best school my children have attended. I am a proud parent of Claremore students.

Posted December 09, 2007
Claremore high school is one of three high schools I have attended and I can honestly say that this is the best school I have been to. There are an incredible amount of choices for classes and dozens of clubs and organizations. The teachers are the best I've ever had and the counselors are willing to help with anything you need. I'd also like to add that there aren't many cliques for a school this large. Claremore is also located near RSU which means dual enrollment is an option. There is plenty of opportunity for educational growth and sucess. I would highly recommend Claremore to anyone interested in attending.

Claremore High School 0

Posted October 14, 2007
I absolutely love this school! They have so many options for classes, especially honors and AP. The teachers and counselors are very helpful. Many of my teachers are willing to stay after class to continue a discussion. The school uses block scheduling for more flexibility. There are over 20 organizations to join. Although there are over 1000 students it still has small classes and I know almost everyone. It also has a brand new $15 million fine arts facility!

Posted August 30, 2007
- a former student

Claremore High School
201 East Stuart Roosa, Claremore, OK  74017
Last modified Claremore High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claremore High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top