Roosa Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
I appreciate Roosa Elementary's commitment to excellence. Both students and teachers work diligently to exceed expectations. Students are expected to learn a character trait every month, along with a quote that supports the trait. Stop any student in the hall and they will be able to converse with you with academic vocabulary and respect. Teachers and staff go way beyond what you would expect from a public school. They spend hours preparing for each student's needs. They attend professional development. They keep the grounds beautifully. I am proud to work with this team. I'd like to say thank you to the parents. They are committed and involved!

Roosa Elementary School 5

Posted December 26, 2007
I am a parent of three girls. My two oldest have 'graduated' from Roosa. My youngest is presently attending. I find that the teachers take their job very seriously by giving my children the best education possible. Roosa is also a Great Expectations Model school.

Roosa Elementary School 2

Posted May 02, 2007
I have had children at Roosa for two years. The teachers are good and fair, the administration, not so much. If you have a child with special needs, this is not the place to go.

Roosa Elementary School
2001 North Sioux Avenue, Claremore, OK  74017
Last modified Roosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top