Posted November 06, 2013
I have children attending both the North and South campuses. The office staff are very friendly, and my kids have had such wonderful teachers. My kids have attended schools in Owasso, Broken Arrow, Tulsa and 2 schools in Arizona. This is the only school my kids have ever been excited to return to. They even asked when summer would be over so they could go back to this school!!

Posted October 07, 2010
Small school atmosphere, low student /teacher ratio: 18- 20/1 avg. Parents very involved. Administration very helpful, concerned. PreK-8th,( 9-12th) can be any of surrounding highschools: Claremore, Sequoyah, or Inola-for residences south of Tiawah area. Both my children graduated there (8th Grade) transferred to Claremore. You have option to transfer early 7th-8th to Claremore Jr High. Justus-Tiawah almost like a private school. Only negative-is limited sports activities-Basketball-Track. However Claremore area has great soccer program, Little league Baseball, Optimist Youth Basketball League , Youth Football, and Rogers County has more horse population than any other County in Oklahoma. Great 4-H programs through Cooperative Extension Service. Also several Cub-Boy Scout troops in area. Girlscouts also.

Justus-Tiawah Public School 0

Posted May 07, 2009
We moved to this school in March and absolutley love it. My kids have made amazing improvents and are both above the state average. The principal is wonderful and the teachers are so nice and helpful. Thanks!

Posted August 26, 2008
I absolutely love this school. One of the best I have ever seen. The teachers really care about the kids and make learning fun. Mrs. Lehman the principal is wonderful and helpful. Though there are not many out of school activities it has that close knit family feeling.

Justus-Tiawah Public School 0

Posted August 11, 2008
wonderful school...great teachers....and students

Posted March 25, 2008
It is a great school I'v gone their since Pre K there is by far no better school in existence!!!

Posted October 16, 2007
My son is at the south campus now, but has gone to north campus as well. We love the teachers and the work the kids do in class is far more advanced than Tulsa Public Schools. We live in Tulsa now--not by choice, but only temporary--I am grateful that my son can keep going to Justus-Tiawah, because I don't like the ways of the Tulsa school system. The only thing I would like to see added on to the sports program is baseball. I was excited to see the softball program and I'm hopeful to see baseball soon!

Posted October 12, 2007
I love this school all I can say is it is a wonderful school

Posted November 09, 2006
I love this school and I had to let my kids change because they need more help with school work then what the state will let this school do. I just wish the state would find a way so all schools even the smaller ones can help the kids that need extra help in school. People like smaller schools because of the family atmosphere and safety these schools give.

Posted September 18, 2006
I have had nothing but great experiences with this school. The teachers know what it takes to help the children learn.

Justus-Tiawah Public School
14902 East School Road, Claremore, OK  74019
Last modified Justus-Tiawah Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Justus-Tiawah Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top