Bad
Good

I have children attending both the North and South campuses. The office staff are very friendly, and my kids have had such wonderful teachers. My kids have attended schools in Owasso, Broken Arrow, Tulsa and 2 schools in Arizona. This is the only school my kids have ever been excited to return to. They even asked when summer would be over so they could go back to this school!!

Small school atmosphere, low student /teacher ratio: 18- 20/1 avg. Parents very involved. Administration very helpful, concerned. PreK-8th,( 9-12th) can be any of surrounding highschools: Claremore, Sequoyah, or Inola-for residences south of Tiawah area. Both my children graduated there (8th Grade) transferred to Claremore. You have option to transfer early 7th-8th to Claremore Jr High. Justus-Tiawah almost like a private school. Only negative-is limited sports activities-Basketball-Track. However Claremore area has great soccer program, Little league Baseball, Optimist Youth Basketball League , Youth Football, and Rogers County has more horse population than any other County in Oklahoma. Great 4-H programs through Cooperative Extension Service. Also several Cub-Boy Scout troops in area. Girlscouts also.

We moved to this school in March and absolutley love it. My kids have made amazing improvents and are both above the state average. The principal is wonderful and the teachers are so nice and helpful. Thanks!

I absolutely love this school. One of the best I have ever seen. The teachers really care about the kids and make learning fun. Mrs. Lehman the principal is wonderful and helpful. Though there are not many out of school activities it has that close knit family feeling.

wonderful school...great teachers....and students

It is a great school I'v gone their since Pre K there is by far no better school in existence!!!

My son is at the south campus now, but has gone to north campus as well. We love the teachers and the work the kids do in class is far more advanced than Tulsa Public Schools. We live in Tulsa now--not by choice, but only temporary--I am grateful that my son can keep going to Justus-Tiawah, because I don't like the ways of the Tulsa school system. The only thing I would like to see added on to the sports program is baseball. I was excited to see the softball program and I'm hopeful to see baseball soon!

I love this school all I can say is it is a wonderful school

I love this school and I had to let my kids change because they need more help with school work then what the state will let this school do. I just wish the state would find a way so all schools even the smaller ones can help the kids that need extra help in school. People like smaller schools because of the family atmosphere and safety these schools give.

Last modified Justus-Tiawah Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.