Posted January 26, 2010

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted September 26, 2009

Clayton High School 2

Posted December 02, 2008
Administrative leadership is poor and teacher involvement is down.

Posted May 10, 2007

Clayton High School 2

Posted March 17, 2006
- a former student

Clayton High School 5

Posted April 13, 2004
Clayton High School is the best school for kids as well as teenagers they offer just about every thing that you could ever want you kid to know. I learned more in math at Clayton just my 9th grade year then I did any where else. This school has the best teachers and staff you could ask for. The alt. ed. program is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I owe my high school diploma to them if it was not for the alt. ed. program I would have been a high school drop out. I rate it off the charts. Clayton High School Rocks.

Clayton High School
304 N. 1st St., Clayton, OK  74536
Last modified Clayton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clayton High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top