Cleveland, OK

Posted November 24, 2014
I am a grandma to a pre-k student at Cleveland. Coming from a larger ECC, I was concerned about it not being up to par. That is definitely not the case here. I feel welcome and very comfortable with her being there. They are as dedicated, if not more, than larger schools. Thanks for doing a great job

Posted April 20, 2010
I have 3 kids in the Primary School, and all 3 are doing well. I attribute this to the school doing a good job.

Cleveland Primary Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
What i like about this school is that they have great teachers that take time with there students. I really like my daughters 1st grade teacher

Posted May 22, 2008
The special education program is outstanding, the teachers and therapists in the school know how to keep to the IEP and go above and beyond the call of duty.

Cleveland Primary Elementary School 0

Posted April 03, 2008
I went to school here k-12, and now my son is in kindergarten. This is a great school district! The teachers are kind and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that their students recieve a great education. I was more than prepared for college my freshman year.

Posted October 28, 2007

Posted April 05, 2004
This is a great school! My son attended kindergarten and enjoyed the high level of school curriculum that he was taught. The staff was unforgettably kind and helpful in all areas. Thank You Cleveland!!

Cleveland Primary Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
Cleveland Primary is good school although I think they ask too much of the younger children. Maybe the curriculum needs a little slack for kindergarten students.

Cleveland Primary Elementary School
300 North Gilbert Avenue, Cleveland, OK  74020
Last modified Cleveland Primary Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Cleveland Primary Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top