Posted August 01, 2014
I love the school as a student, I know a lot of people in the school

Cleveland High School 4

Posted July 10, 2008

Cleveland High School 0

Posted April 16, 2008
I do not feel that Cleveland offers a great schooling option. They need to provide higher educational classes with more challenging work to help prepare their students for college and real life.

Cleveland High School 3

Posted April 08, 2008
I have to say as a student, at Cleveland high school, that a lot of the students complain about having to be here and the amount of homework. I,on the other hand have not had too many major problems with the school so far. Though when one the counselor told me that i could not join in band or spanish because i was not used to it and could not keep up, when i was totally capable, i was totally peeved. I would say that the children, more than the teachers, are pretty racist about who they let join there clique. there are a few cliques that arent specific and definately accept you if you are new. there is band, sports, misfits and the just strange people. occasionally the social butterflies, like me, can go from group to group, but i personally like individuals and dont fit in much.

Posted February 27, 2008
I transfered to cleveland this year and i am very impressed. Everything is wonderful. People are great. I am very blessed to have all of the oppertunities that this school has given me! so thank you to everyone!

Cleveland High School 0

Posted January 02, 2008
All 3 of my children attended and graduated from Cleveland Schools and I am proud that they grew up well educated and well adjusted as citizens. Part of this can be attributed to home life and part credit can be givne to the schools they attended. Faculty was adequate. Academics must be encouraged from home also. 2 of my 3 children have college educations. The third child has a great technological position. Thanks Cleveland schools! They were all very involved in Band and also sports programs. You get out what you put into your life!

Posted November 27, 2007

Posted January 30, 2007
- a former student

Cleveland High School
323 North Gilbert Avenue, Cleveland, OK  74020
Last modified Cleveland High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top