Posted February 22, 2009

Posted November 15, 2007
My son attends, and I think this is a great school.

Posted December 13, 2004
Hi. I would like to say that although I have lived in Clinton, Ok. for 22 years. I grew up and attended school in Philadelphia, Pa., a city of 150,000 people (back then!) I also waited to have my first child ubtil mid 30's. I had no idea what to expect! To my sheer delight, beginning with 'pre'-pre school onto 1st grade these first 4 1/2 years have been such a relief! There are actually schools & teachers in this world that genuinely care. My daughter has loved to go to scholl everyday from the very 1st. She has many friends, including teachers, aides, lunch & office staff, even the principal! I may sound like a commercial, but the classes are small, meaning 1 on 1 help if neccessary. The school is immaculate. Everyone has true pride in their school & community. Which teaches children alot more than 3 'R's'. I'm so happy.

Nance Elementary School
300 South 11th Street, Clinton, OK  73601
Last modified Nance Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Nance Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top