Colcord, OK

Posted July 23, 2013
All 3 of my daughters go to Colcord Elementry and my oldest daughter will be in 3rd grade she has severe ADHD and I am very thankful for her2nd grade teacher Mrs. Amy Morris she helped my daughter Kaydence out allot. My middle Daughter Sadie will be in 2nd grade this up coming school year 2013-2014 Her first grade teacher Mrs. Burch also helped her allot and the teachers aid mrs. Jennifer. I went to colcord school when I was a kid and graduated from high school in Colcord may 2005

Posted February 13, 2009

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted July 19, 2007

Colcord Elementary School
400 South Spencer, Colcord, OK  74338
Last modified Colcord Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colcord Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top