Bad
Good

Colcord High School 4

Posted February 11, 2012
I recently sent my child to Colcord High School. I have been very impressed with the school and the staff. They have a great art, band, and foreign language program. From what I hear, the school has improved greatly in the past couple of years. This, along with a million dollar + building renovation, makes a great place to send your kids.

Posted September 04, 2009
I'm a student at Colcord and we NEED a better school system but our athletics department ROCKS!!!!

Colcord High School 4

Posted July 14, 2009
Well.... I am also a student at Colcord High School. I think that our school needs alot of help. I'm going to ba a senior this year (2010) and I would like to better this school so much before I leave. Our school does have a lot of spirit but it seems the town itself doesn't help the needs of the school. Our town is know for some pretty bad things but that doesn't make everything or everyone bad. There are always temptations no matter what schools you go to. I believe our school system is shaping up and getting more on track then what it use to be. Especially with the involvement with the students. All-in-all Colcord is a pretty ok place. But of course I am a small town girl and am use to the closeness, leaky, and sometimes smelly environment. But also the love and togetherness.

Colcord High School 2

Posted December 04, 2008
im a student at colcord. our school really isnt the best but we have a good football team and the teachers are pretty good. (some of them anyways.) its got some pretty cool people. The elementry school probly is the best for kids.

Posted December 16, 2007
Colcord...hmmm....it's different. Needs sum help. But whether than that, it's cool. I wouldn't recommend it to any city ppl. I've adjusted to the setting of the school, but it's def. not a school that is recommended if your planning on going to harvard, or any other big college.....

Posted June 27, 2007
We have the best football team. The teachers are pretty cool. This is the place to go for drivers ed.

Colcord High School 1

Posted December 15, 2004
I'm a student at chs, and this place is okay...If you like water dripping off the ceilings everytime it rains... Anyway...Don't come here.

163 South Colcord Avenue, Colcord, OK  74338
Last modified Colcord High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colcord High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top