Bad
Good

I like the teachers there. Both of my children go there. Wish that it went through the 12th grade. I wish more schools incorporated their attitude towards alot of values.

My daughter went to pre-K and Kindergarten at Moseley Elementary. Though she had a rough start, when she went to kindergarten and met Ms. King, she flourished. Ms. King is an amazing teacher. The school itself is wonderful. You can't find a better one. It's small so they all know eachother and they care so much about eachother and what happens to one another. I think Moseley Elementary is the best school that I've had the pleasure sending my child to. I'm just sorry that I had to take her out, because we moved.

I went to school here for 2 years and then I graduated. It only goes up to 8th grade, which is a bad thing because i would much rather go to high school here than any other high school around this area. The teachers and coaches are really great with the students. I learned a lot, not only in academics (which are really good if I do say so myself) in being a better person and being myself. I especially like the coaches, they can relate with you and help each individual kid not just the 'best players'. If you move here I would greatly recommend it, because I have so many great things to say about it.

Last modified Moseley Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.