Bad
Good

Moseley Public School 4

Posted August 27, 2012
I like the teachers there. Both of my children go there. Wish that it went through the 12th grade. I wish more schools incorporated their attitude towards alot of values.

Moseley Public School 5

Posted September 28, 2009
My daughter went to pre-K and Kindergarten at Moseley Elementary. Though she had a rough start, when she went to kindergarten and met Ms. King, she flourished. Ms. King is an amazing teacher. The school itself is wonderful. You can't find a better one. It's small so they all know eachother and they care so much about eachother and what happens to one another. I think Moseley Elementary is the best school that I've had the pleasure sending my child to. I'm just sorry that I had to take her out, because we moved.

Moseley Public School

Posted July 19, 2009
I went to school here for 2 years and then I graduated. It only goes up to 8th grade, which is a bad thing because i would much rather go to high school here than any other high school around this area. The teachers and coaches are really great with the students. I learned a lot, not only in academics (which are really good if I do say so myself) in being a better person and being myself. I especially like the coaches, they can relate with you and help each individual kid not just the 'best players'. If you move here I would greatly recommend it, because I have so many great things to say about it.

Moseley Public School 3

Posted March 08, 2004
My children went to school here until we moved 4 years ago. The class sizes were very small, which provided better attention to the individual student. A few of the teachers are excellent, and the others are at least adequate, as can be told by test scores. We moved to a much larger district, but my kids had no trouble making the transition, and were even ahead of the others in math skills.

Moseley Public School
7904 North Moseley Road, Colcord, OK  74338
Last modified Moseley Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.