Herald Elementary School 1

Posted July 05, 2013
i found this school as sub par.... now if your child happens to get a good teacher you will be lucky and there are a few good teachers but the main problem is in the front desk attendants they are most generally unfriendly to my children and denies them the use of the phone when they need to call me and many other things that i wont get into right now. my children are the fourth generation in my family to go to this school and will be the last. they have attended collinsville schools since pre k and every year they get some person that works there that just doesnt like kids or something i dont know, that just makes their learning experience miserable .. my son is constantly explaing to me that he is bored and under challenged. and when brought to the teachers attention they just shrug it off.. overall no im not impressed at all with the program they have we need to have more teachers that want to teach and not socialize.

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008
I just want to say that they care so much about their students that is so good to know I love all the teachers at the eec of collinsville ok

Posted September 09, 2003

Herald Elementary School
12818 North 129th East Avenue, Collinsville, OK  74021
Last modified Herald Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Herald Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top