Posted January 11, 2012
The involvement I have had with the teachers and the Prinicipal have been very courteous and professional

Comanche Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2011
Very disappointed in this school's handling of bully and harassment. The principal didn't stop it and unfortunately the superintendent backed him. They really put an emotional scar on my child's school experience. One that he will never be able to forget and I will never be able to forgive. I don't know if they are receiving any grants or funds for this reason but if so unfortunately they haven't learned or applied anything toward such an important issue. No one wants their child to go through bullying and harassment and not have the school support them. It's really sad....

Posted January 26, 2011
This is the only school that I have been to and wouldn't regret going to this school!

Posted March 12, 2009

Comanche Elementary School 0

Posted February 01, 2009
I have a 4 year old that is in the pre k program, she has learned so much in just the first half. I am conviced that she will be reading by next year!

Posted July 23, 2008
My daughter has learned more at this school then in any previous school she has been in. The English program is the best.

Posted June 27, 2008
This school system is impressive. Before we moved here, we lived in Duncan School District. The state of that school district is why we moved to Comanche. We had the option to move to Marlow, but that was even worse. This school is a family. They care about my children, really care about them...all four of them. We've had children in every grade level at this school and have never experienced a bad teacher, in fact, they were all wonderful. They were very professional, friendly, and they were wonderful communicators. They were just as concerned with my childrens experience as well as their academic accomplishment. They offer outstanding after school and summer programs, and the library is amazing...so is the librarian! The state of the art P.E. program, music & art classes are wonderful. The principal is warm and friendly and genuinely cares for the kids...it's not just a job.

Comanche Elementary School 0

Posted March 28, 2008
I have 5 nieces and nephews and 4 grandchildren who all attend Comanche Elementary school. The entire school system is excellent. All of these children have thrived there. I would recommend this school over any school within Stephens County to anyone wanting to send their child somewhere where they can get a quality education.

Comanche Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2007
Comanche Elementary was last on my list of choices for my child. That was before I'd ever been there. This school is truly phenomenal, not flawless, but close! It offers amazing programs, state of the art technology (apple computers, pianos,equip,etc.) art, music & much more! The teachers we've experienced are kind, caring, & have had a very positive impact on my child's life. The Librarian is truly passionate about broadening the educational experience! The big problem is the bus system. Threats, pushing, hitting, constant cursing (The 'f' word, 'b' word, etc)it's sickening. The Principal is caring and trustworthy in all aspects and addresses this but not well enough to change. A very sad mark on a brilliant school.

Posted February 22, 2007
Comanche Elementary has been a wonderful experience for my children and us as parents. They have great programs for children with special needs and also ALL of the staff have been wonderful working with us as a team. We moved here in 2005 where my son started 3rd grade. Now I can't imagine my children going to any other school. My husband is prior military, so my son has attended MANY MANY different schools. The whole experience is better than any words can describe. They have worked really hard with us regarding my son and one on one. Two thumbs up!

Comanche Elementary School
1030 Ash Avenue, Comanche, OK  73529
Last modified Comanche Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Comanche Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top