Bad
Good

Grandview is an amazing school with teachers that actually care about their student and motivate them to succeed! Love the teacher/student ratio. My children go to Grandview they love it, we love it! We are definately "Tigers" through & through!!

I have 3 children enrolled at Grandview and continue to be impressed by not only the teachers/staff but by the students as well. Such attention is given to each child that I don't see how anyone could fail!

I love this school! Our little boy has been attending Grandview for the past two years. He started in the three year old program and we were very amazed at how they had this all set up. it was more like school less like s daycare and thats exactly what we were looking for. Our child is very smart and needs extra attention and his teachers dont hesitate to make sure he is getting what he needs and the attention he needs. His teacher is awsome and we love her to death! She loves teaching and you can tell. She cares about her students and knows each and every one of them by name. All the teachers in this school take the time to know all the students its like one big happy family and we are sending our daughter here next year to be in the three year old program!

When I first walked in the doors at Grandview, I felt the warmth of the teachers and principal. The children there were all happy. As I sat with my young son in the cafeteria, I noticed a child didn't want the breakfast served, so the teachers gave him something else to eat. That really showed me that the teachers at Grandview really care about the students. They go above and beyond to make sure the child has the best advantage. There were new books in all of the classrooms. The school provides All of the supplies needed for the students! What a great place to send your child. The school is extremely clean and well kept. The teachers are great. We love Grandview! (My oldest child attended a nearby school for 6 years, and this school is the best!)

Last modified Grandview Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8