7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 15, 2010
Corn Bible Academy is the BEST School that i could ever go to in the history of the BEST schools I could have attended and I do agree that some of the students do NEED some others more discpline than other students. The best class is yearbook, you dont just get to check facebook, or myspace you actually do a ton of work. That is all I have to say.

Posted September 21, 2009
CBA is like no other school, and my children have been enrolled in four Christian schools in their elementary-high school years. The buildings are not big and beautiful, but the heart of the school is the best I've ever experienced. The teachers LOVE the students - every one of them. My daughter had the best year of her life at CBA because of the love and acceptance she felt. She entered college more than prepared for the challenges she would face. The school may not have a lot of glitz and glitter, but the students receive MORE than enough to excel and enter the 'real world.' I HIGHLY recommend Corn Bible Academy.

Posted December 28, 2008
Corn Bible Academy was a great experience for me during my high school years. As a recent graduate, I know how wonderful the school is and the high quality of teachers it employs. CBA was not a school I chose to go to because it was convenient. In fact, it was nearly an hour drive one way! CBA was a school I chose to attend because of the strong academic curriculum, personal and caring teachers and the deep Christian values that are abundantly displayed throughout the year. Students graduating from CBA are better prepared for college, jobs, families and whatever else may come to them in life. The school also offers many avenues for students to get involved, including football, soccer, volleyball, softball, basketball, choir, band, small ensembles, yearbook, student council, discipleship programs and much more. Corn Bible Academy helps shape well-rounded, Christian leaders and I highly recommend it for everyone.

Posted February 29, 2008
Judging by the behavior of many of the students and the lack of accountability of the staff that I have witnessed, I would not enroll my child in this school. I have been a neighbor of this establishment for two years and have had to tolerate rowdy, often dangerous behavior by the students. Vehicles careening down the street at excessive speeds, and squaling tires are a common occurence at dismissal time. The dorms are frequently noisy late into the night, with kids coming and going. We have complained to the principal and asked that he speak to the students about driving safely around the school and being courteous to those that live around the school as well as themselves. The principal's response was that he couldn't do anything and that we should call the Sheriff's office. I believe that Christian values include being courteous, but CBA does not agree.

Posted March 09, 2007
I highly recommend Corn Bible Academy. Our son has been challenged academically and spiritually while attending. He has had leadership opportunities that have increased his confidence in many areas including sports and music as well as student government. He has been able to face the challenges of the teenage years in an enviornment that has been encouraging and positive.

Posted June 16, 2006
Corn Bible Academy provided a Christian Education in an unstable world. It helped to prepare me for college academia. The opportunities to be involved are endless. Much success in my life I owe to the education I received at this school. The teachers really care - it's not superficial. They pray for their students everyday and you know that you can talk to them about anything and they will help you however they may be able to. I would recommend Corn Bible Academy to anyone who wants to send their child to a Christian environment where peer pressure is a good thing.

Posted September 17, 2005
'It is so different here (Corn Bible) everyone was so loving & caring'. Character is a major emphasis at CBA.

Posted December 13, 2004
This is a great school for kids who wish to be in a daily Christian environment. We have experienced the positive impact it has had on our children. In this small setting, kids are given many opportunities to develop their talents, abilities, and leadership skills, as well as strong and lasting friendships. The teachers are there because they, themselves, enjoy the environment and they care about the students! When my son came home on his first day,he said, 'It was awesome, like church camp, only school! (My kids love the great cooking too...no complaining about lunches!) They are definitely challenged academically and are prepared for college. It is a financial sacrifice to send them there but so worth it. It is not something you can put a price tag on!

Po Box 38, Corn, OK  73024