7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Corn Bible Academy is the BEST School that i could ever go to in the history of the BEST schools I could have attended and I do agree that some of the students do NEED some others more discpline than other students. The best class is yearbook, you dont just get to check facebook, or myspace you actually do a ton of work. That is all I have to say.

CBA is like no other school, and my children have been enrolled in four Christian schools in their elementary-high school years. The buildings are not big and beautiful, but the heart of the school is the best I've ever experienced. The teachers LOVE the students - every one of them. My daughter had the best year of her life at CBA because of the love and acceptance she felt. She entered college more than prepared for the challenges she would face. The school may not have a lot of glitz and glitter, but the students receive MORE than enough to excel and enter the 'real world.' I HIGHLY recommend Corn Bible Academy.

Corn Bible Academy was a great experience for me during my high school years. As a recent graduate, I know how wonderful the school is and the high quality of teachers it employs. CBA was not a school I chose to go to because it was convenient. In fact, it was nearly an hour drive one way! CBA was a school I chose to attend because of the strong academic curriculum, personal and caring teachers and the deep Christian values that are abundantly displayed throughout the year. Students graduating from CBA are better prepared for college, jobs, families and whatever else may come to them in life. The school also offers many avenues for students to get involved, including football, soccer, volleyball, softball, basketball, choir, band, small ensembles, yearbook, student council, discipleship programs and much more. Corn Bible Academy helps shape well-rounded, Christian leaders and I highly recommend it for everyone.

Judging by the behavior of many of the students and the lack of accountability of the staff that I have witnessed, I would not enroll my child in this school. I have been a neighbor of this establishment for two years and have had to tolerate rowdy, often dangerous behavior by the students. Vehicles careening down the street at excessive speeds, and squaling tires are a common occurence at dismissal time. The dorms are frequently noisy late into the night, with kids coming and going. We have complained to the principal and asked that he speak to the students about driving safely around the school and being courteous to those that live around the school as well as themselves. The principal's response was that he couldn't do anything and that we should call the Sheriff's office. I believe that Christian values include being courteous, but CBA does not agree.

I highly recommend Corn Bible Academy. Our son has been challenged academically and spiritually while attending. He has had leadership opportunities that have increased his confidence in many areas including sports and music as well as student government. He has been able to face the challenges of the teenage years in an enviornment that has been encouraging and positive.

Last modified Corn Bible Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-12