Bad
Good

The teachers at the school are very hateful! every time I go through this school to pick up my children they are yelling at the children. One day they even yelled at me for going through the wrong door! The teachers act like they don't even want to be there.

This is our first year at Southside - Pre-K - and we absolutely LOVE our teacher! Mrs. Benson and her aide Ms. Debbie have been so great! Our little one has learned so much already. We look forward to our son growing up in the Coweta School District.

awsome school, teachers are down to earth and really teach, not babysit. My son is reading at a 5th grade level and he will start 1st grade this year.

This is a nice facility. The drop off/ pick up area is alot easier and less hassle than central. The teachers are all very nice to me. And the office is very patient and friendly. One of my daughters went to central last year i hated it compared to southside. The office is stroller accesible compared to central as well, and that makes a big difference to moms of little ones.

Last modified Southside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.