Coweta, OK

Southside Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2015
The teachers at the school are very hateful! every time I go through this school to pick up my children they are yelling at the children. One day they even yelled at me for going through the wrong door! The teachers act like they don't even want to be there.

Posted October 13, 2010
This is our first year at Southside - Pre-K - and we absolutely LOVE our teacher! Mrs. Benson and her aide Ms. Debbie have been so great! Our little one has learned so much already. We look forward to our son growing up in the Coweta School District.

Posted June 30, 2010
awsome school, teachers are down to earth and really teach, not babysit. My son is reading at a 5th grade level and he will start 1st grade this year.

Southside Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2007
This is a nice facility. The drop off/ pick up area is alot easier and less hassle than central. The teachers are all very nice to me. And the office is very patient and friendly. One of my daughters went to central last year i hated it compared to southside. The office is stroller accesible compared to central as well, and that makes a big difference to moms of little ones.

Posted March 07, 2006
This is a fantastic school, my kids do very well and the teachers are knowledgeable and very kind to parents and the kids.

Southside Elementary School 1

Posted January 13, 2006
If your child can get up and do their schooling on their own every day then this is the school for them. The teachers at this school is there for a pay check only they dont have time to help the kids who really need help. Just think this school gets $10,000 per child per year to keep your kids from learning.

Southside Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2005
Newest of the school district's facilities. Current administration at school is new, but learning quickly. Nice facility and good faculty. My children did well, and the learning environment was well established.

Southside Elementary School
15289 S. Hwy 72, Coweta, OK  74429
Last modified Southside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top