Bad
Good

Central Elementary has teachers that care about your children & their education. The principal is dedicated to the children. Central may have the oldest school building in Coweta but the teachers, principal & staff make it great!

The principal provides strong leadership. The teachers are skilled and caring. There is a pleasant atmosphere. The school building is old, but historic.

My two sons have went pk-2nd so far @ this school.My kids love this school! No complaints yet.

I have three kids in Central and love it there. The faculty at Central is what makes this school great. From the lunch ladies to their teachers I have nothing but positive things to say. The Principal is one of the best. She knows each and every student down to a description and always knows what is going on with her students. There was an incident that happend on the Bus and I had no names to inform her of. I only had so who is friends with so and so who was this girls 'boyfriend'... and she knew right who it was and had them in her office before school the next day. I have had all three of my kids in there from Pre- K now until third grade. I have had both Pre-k teachers and both kindergarden teachers and two first grade teachers, one second and one third!

We did not have a good experience w/ this school. Our son attended pre k for here for half of the year and I was not impressed by his teacher at all. She was very uncaring and unwilling to discuss matters w/ me...though she would complain that my son would 'blurt the answer out w/ out raising his hand' and 'talked too loud'! He was 4! Evidentally she does not need to be a pre K teacher. We switched to Northwest and haven't had one problem. My son has a wonderful teacher who communicates very well. Would not recommend Central!

The teaching staff at Central are wonderful. Some have graduate and post graduate degrees. We have had a great experience at Central and the teacher student ratio is lower than at most other elementary schools in the area.

Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.