Coweta, OK

Coweta Junior High School 1

Posted July 12, 2013
As a former student in 2002-2004 I have to say that this school is just awful!! I hated it with a passion. It should be shut down. The teachers are nosy and rude. They do nothing to prevent bulling. I will never send my daughter to this WHOREable school.

Coweta Junior High School

Posted March 24, 2010
personally those reveiws only conentrate on negative things there are many posotive things at this school and I am proud to be a tiger.

Posted March 26, 2009
I go to the school, and i think its the best school i've ever been to in coweta. There are no drugs being sold here. I love our principal, he is the bomb. If you are that disgusted with it being 'un-christianly' or whatever, put your child in a freaking private school! We aren't the only school that cusses, gets in trouble, or fights. I am proud to be a Tiger at Coweta Junior High.

Coweta Junior High School 3

Posted October 01, 2008
This school is great if your child has is an A,B, student but if your child has any handicap or learning problems they will not fit in. No special classes for most of the students that may need them and are put in classes they should not be in to make there class size come out right

Posted January 29, 2008
We are so excited about the 2 new school being built in Coweta. My son has had a great time at CJH. All he can talk about is how helpful and nice are his teachers and principals are.

Posted December 17, 2007
I love CJH and so does my children.

Coweta Junior High School 2

Posted August 01, 2007
I agree and disagree with all the other comments. There are a handful of great teachers. I have no respect with any of the Jr. High Principal's. I disagree that this is a Christian atmosphere. My children talk about drugs actually being traded and sold in the hallways and classrooms. You see definite favoritism between the teachers and students. I know society has a lot to do with how the teachers interact with the children. They have finally gotten up-to-date with the computer system where you can go and view your children's grades. This is great; because yes, the teachers do not call you until it's too late if they are having concerns with your children. Parent's must step up and get involved with what is going on with their children in school Great school? No.

Coweta Junior High School 2

Posted July 05, 2007
This school has some very dedicated teachers. The main problems that students face are 1). The lazy attitude displayed by the principal, 2). The lack of non-athletic elective classes, and 3). The complete absence of leadership skills and professionalism by the assistant principal. The current school administration will eventually run off the good teachers due to the lack of support. I hope the superintendent will investigate just how poorly the school is being run and make the necessary changes.

Coweta Junior High School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
I have two children that attend this school. They are both excellent students that have had good teachers who are all willing to work and communicate with parents who are willing to be a part of their children's education. All Junior Highs will have some fights and discipline problems. I feel that there the administration is doing a good job keeping my children safe and well educated.

Coweta Junior High School 1

Posted August 25, 2005
I bought my house last year in Coweta and was excited for my children to go to this school. To my dismass last year was a disaster! My son was bullied numerous times and was held accountable for defending his self! When I received his report card this summer he had flunked all classes but football!! I never received a phone call or a letter from any teacher, principal or counselor! I called and talk to the principal and he stated it was my responsibility to contact the school and check on his grades. Again I called this year because my son was told at a scrimmage while he was playing that he now needed to go sit out that he was ineligible to play for 6 weeks because of his grades last semester. After talking to the principal it was my fault for not knowing policy! Not handled correctly!

Coweta Junior High School
30080 Highway 51, Coweta, OK  74429
Last modified Coweta Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coweta Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top