Bad
Good

As a former student in 2002-2004 I have to say that this school is just awful!! I hated it with a passion. It should be shut down. The teachers are nosy and rude. They do nothing to prevent bulling. I will never send my daughter to this WHOREable school.

personally those reveiws only conentrate on negative things there are many posotive things at this school and I am proud to be a tiger.

I go to the school, and i think its the best school i've ever been to in coweta. There are no drugs being sold here. I love our principal, he is the bomb. If you are that disgusted with it being 'un-christianly' or whatever, put your child in a freaking private school! We aren't the only school that cusses, gets in trouble, or fights. I am proud to be a Tiger at Coweta Junior High.

This school is great if your child has is an A,B, student but if your child has any handicap or learning problems they will not fit in. No special classes for most of the students that may need them and are put in classes they should not be in to make there class size come out right

We are so excited about the 2 new school being built in Coweta. My son has had a great time at CJH. All he can talk about is how helpful and nice are his teachers and principals are.

I love CJH and so does my children.

I agree and disagree with all the other comments. There are a handful of great teachers. I have no respect with any of the Jr. High Principal's. I disagree that this is a Christian atmosphere. My children talk about drugs actually being traded and sold in the hallways and classrooms. You see definite favoritism between the teachers and students. I know society has a lot to do with how the teachers interact with the children. They have finally gotten up-to-date with the computer system where you can go and view your children's grades. This is great; because yes, the teachers do not call you until it's too late if they are having concerns with your children. Parent's must step up and get involved with what is going on with their children in school Great school? No.

This school has some very dedicated teachers. The main problems that students face are 1). The lazy attitude displayed by the principal, 2). The lack of non-athletic elective classes, and 3). The complete absence of leadership skills and professionalism by the assistant principal. The current school administration will eventually run off the good teachers due to the lack of support. I hope the superintendent will investigate just how poorly the school is being run and make the necessary changes.

I have two children that attend this school. They are both excellent students that have had good teachers who are all willing to work and communicate with parents who are willing to be a part of their children's education. All Junior Highs will have some fights and discipline problems. I feel that there the administration is doing a good job keeping my children safe and well educated.

Last modified Coweta Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.