Bad
Good

Posted February 06, 2015
My son loves school, and loves his teacher! Ms. Walton is an amazing teacher (K). We need more teachers like her, old school and to the point with the kiddos. I wish my son could keep her as a teacher up until he graduated. We love northwest!

Northwest Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2012
Northwest is a year behind other area schools. The teaching staff tends to do whatever they choose from allowing bullying in the classroom to texting during recess duty rather than being attentive to the children. There are some diamonds in the rough there, but there are definitely some teachers to avoid.

Posted January 11, 2009
Northwest could use a update! I have two children at Northwest and a third on her way. We love the school and the staff. Every teacher at that school cares about the children themselves, as well as their education. The new principal, Mr. Lock, is wonderful. They could not ask for a better leader. We are proud to attend this school and you would love it.

Posted July 13, 2006
My son came from TPS schools and since he has been at Northwest Elementary he done great he had Mrs Hamilton in 1st grade and Mrs Gilreath in 2nd and ii would not trade them for the world it is a good school and my kids will stay here

Northwest Elementary School 2

Posted March 20, 2006
My daughter transferred here from Tahlequah schools. She has been here about 5 weeks. There is rarly student-teacher interaction. My daughter does not bore easily, but seems to be here. Please try to focus on the children, and not what everyone else might want you guys to do. It is possiable to follow regulations and have a great accademic program for our children.

Northwest Elementary School 3

Posted December 10, 2005
My son transferred to this school from Broken Arrow. Not only is the academic program a year behind but there is not a lot of classroom 'stimulation' at all. He is bored and getting into trouble. It is not the worst school but it definately could use some major improvements.

Posted October 25, 2005
This is my daughter's first year at Northwest Elementary and on top of it she transferred in mid year. She feels comfortable and the transition worked out great, no problems at all. Her teacher is Mrs. Robertson (K). She is very excited about going to school and really enjoys her teacher and friends. The only thing I believe would be nice is all day Kindergarten. That is what my daughter is use to.

Northwest Elementary School

Posted September 18, 2005
Good school, But needs to check into Indoor air quaility for mold.

Posted March 14, 2004
Having been a former teacher and having an elementary principal certificate,I would give Northwest Elementary an excellent rating. My son has had two extremely professional teachers, Ms. Walton and Mrs. Hamilton. They have ensured my son attained the skills he needed to succeed in the next level. I know teachers don't receive enough in pay, but the rewards are tremendous and I thank you!

Posted February 02, 2004
Our daughter went to K & is now in 1st grade at N.W. Elementary. So far she has had two great teachers. Ms. Walton, her first year was great. Our daughter just loved her. Now in 2nd grade she has Mrs. Hamilton who is just wonderful. Our daughter loves Mrs. Hamilton and talks about her all the time. It will be hard for anyone to measure up to these two fine teachers.

Northwest Elementary School
26954 E 131st Street South, Coweta, OK  74429
Last modified Northwest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top