Crowder, OK

Crowder High School 5

Posted April 22, 2010
My child is in the elementary school and I have not been impressed with the Elementary Principal. She is rude, makes excuses about ignorance of Oklahoma education because she is from Texas, and does very little about discipline issues. I have dealt with the High School Principal and he is wonderful. He seems to really care about the kids, and takes time to listen to parent concerns.

Crowder High School 5

Posted April 11, 2010
The Staff of Crowder Public School are great! I am especially impressed with the Math and Algebra classes, being a bit more advanced, in my opinion.

Crowder High School
Bond And E Street, Crowder, OK  74430
Last modified Crowder High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crowder High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top