Cushing, OK

Oak Grove Public School 5

Posted October 18, 2013
My school is Oak Grove School in Cushing. My kids are in a different school district, but I transferred them to Oak Grove last year. They love it and I like the fact it is a small school and everyone knows you. Their teacher keeps me informed.

Oak Grove Public School 5

Posted September 30, 2011
I love the smaller classes and the principal calls to let you know of any happenings at the school.

Posted November 11, 2009
I really like the smaller class sizes. I like that there are teacher aides so that the kids can more 1 on 1. It is just a really nice environment. I love it!

Posted July 19, 2009
My kids are in a different school district and I still drive them to Oak Grove! I love the teachers and being a smaller community feels like a family.

8409 East 9th Street, Cushing, OK  74023
Last modified Oak Grove Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Grove Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top