Harmony Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2012
So far, I am somewhat pleased with the staff at Harmony. They are creative and try to keep the students interested in learning. I am concerned with the test scores compared to the rest of the State. It seems the higher the grade the lower the scores. Being the mom of a female student at Harmony I am very concerned about the dramatic difference between the boys and girls test scores. It seems that the female student body is scoring significantly lower than the male student population. Also, the older they get the lower the scores go and the female group is below the state average. Wondering what is being done to get our Students both male and female above or at least average to the other Students in Oklahoma. We are a small community with good resources. What is holding us back?

Harmony Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2011
Great school. The building isn't pretty, however I recently learned that a pretty school doesn't mean a good education. We moved and I wish my children could still go to this school. Great car line, great teachers and great academics.

Harmony Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2006
The teachers and administration at this school hold high standards for the students and teach them how to be well mannered individuals as well as learn the cirricula. I as a parent of a student that attends here and educator employed at a school in another community am deeply pleased with the instruction provided by Harmony elementary. My children will be prepared for their future education when they move on as well as have self confidence and know that they mean something to the teachers, staff, and administration at Harmony!- Angela Hockett

Harmony Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2005
- a former student

Harmony Elementary School
1601 South Harmony Road, Cushing, OK  74023
Last modified Harmony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top