Cushing, OK

Harrison Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2008
After moving here from another state I worried how my daughter would deal with the change.I think for a small School the School did what they could. I did find it upsetting when asking several times for my daughters graded papers to be sent home so I knew what she was doing was ignored.The main Teacher of the classroom she always returned papers however the Prinipal that taught part of the classroom never sent home any papers. But other than that issue I enjoyed the fact of getting to know the teacher and the office staff they were always very pleasant and I felt comfortable dealing with them on any situation

Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2006
Both my children went to Harrison. One is in Middle School now with a B+ average. The other is still there and in accelerated classes now. The faculty and staff are wonderful. They go out of their way to take care of the children. I could not pick a better school! Thanks Harrison Teachers and Staff.

Harrison Elementary School 4

Posted December 16, 2004
My child attends Harrison. I like the teachers and the programs. I feel comfortable calling the school, they know me and they know my child. I see these people at basketball games, baseball games and other places and they always have time to stop and talk. My child is excited about school and that'a relief to me. He is involved in things and learning things and I am very happy with Harrison.

Harrison Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2004
My children attended harrison for one year. I found their programs to be poor at best. My youngest son fell behind in his reading skills because of the poor teaching. When we moved them to a diiferent school, it was clear the teacher was only babysitting the kids, not teaching. We also have friends who moved their kids for the same type reasons.

Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2004
My children go to Harrison. They love their school and their teachers. Harrison is a small school, but all the staff will know your childs name and their needs.

Harrison Elementary School
610 South Noble Avenue, Cushing, OK  74023
Last modified Harrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top