PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is an amazing school with a very unique student and teacher body. The academics are rigorous - college prep is paramount - they teach a biblical worldview in all subjects and our Christian heritage is taught in great detail. I am amazed at what my children have learned at this school. The student body is respectful and aren't struggling with teenage rebellion seen so often. Your children go to school with good kids, teachers and coaches. This school feels like the best kept secret in Oklahoma.

Although it is a great sacrifice to able to send my 3 children to this school, it is well worth the investment. This school isn't perfect (as their is NO perfect institution where sinful man is involved) but I have entrusted the care of my children to the faculty and staff here and have not been disappointed. Not all of the families/students who attend CHA are Christian...and not all hold to a Biblical World View (as evidenced by comments here from CHA drop-outs)...but the Administration and Faculty ARE believers, and go through rigorous "pre-screening" before being hired...(too bad the families admitted do not have to have the same type of screening). This school is NOT a Christian public school...it is an Academy. The work is hard, the hours are long, and the parent involment is significant. If you are looking for an easy A, stay in public school! If you are looking for a place to explore "world views", stay in public school! If you are racist, stay in public school (we DO have black students at CHA!) If you don't want to hear Jesus preached, stay in public school! I am a public school teacher and I've seen both sides.. I will never send my children to public school!!

I am an alumni of Christian Heritage Academy, as well as a parent with 2 students currently attending this school. I think when choosing a school, parents should be seeking a school that not only builds their child up for academic success but lay the foundations for spiritual success as well. My academic, professional, and spiritual success is in large part due to the teachings I received at this fine school. You would be hard pressed to find more qualified teachers, that love the Lord, and love your child, and see teaching as a higher calling. It is not a perfect environment, and with every man made institution has certainly made mistakes and moves forward to improve with the Lord's help. My children are thriving in this environment, happy to go to school, and testing off the charts in academic success. Not to mention that among the alumni I graduated with are, large business owners, oil-company presidents, lawyers, pastors, and elected government officials, as well as successful parents and community leaders. The proof is in the pudding. When choosing a school, avoid parents with personal bias's and underlying agendas. Seek out the results, interview the alumni.

I came to this school around the end of my elemetary years from a public school. In my opinion if you did not start out at CHA from the begining, (Pre-K through 1st Grade) you will a extremely hard time catching up. Everything is taught from their (higher staff) perspective and the students seem to be very sheltered from what really happens in this world. I am back in public school and have met many other students from CHA that have somewhat of the same views as I do, and after going to CHA for a year or two returned to public school also. I did not have a good experience with this school.

My son is in his third year at CHA, he started in PreK, and is now in 1st grade. My husband and I could not be happier with this school, it puts God first, and consistently turns out good students. The method of teaching works, and their ACT scores prove it. The teachers truly care about their students, and are in constant contact with the parents to keep them updated and aware of what is going on with their children.

As a single parent, it was a huge sacrifice to send my child to CHA. However, it was and continues to be an absolute blessing the 8 years she has attended. Strict, yes, academically challenging, yes, Christ centered? Yes. Isn't that why we send our children to a private Christian school? Teachers would babysit on weekends when I had to work. Took her home after school if I had to work late, etc. Many teachers have been there for over 20 years. That says alot!They love these children as their own and I wouldn't trade our experience for the world!

Im terribly sorry to ruin this 'religious' (see- Fundamental Southern Baptist) school's 5 star rating, but considering half the classes are biblical jokes, with history, science, and the few electives being taught the same thing- Jesus said it would happen', I must. Thats it. No real world experience, no viewpoint but the one mandated by the cult that is the faculty, who, mind you, are all part of one huge family. You like evolution? Get out. Your Catholic? Bye Bye. Your black? You wont even get in. Your not religious? Prepare to have Christianity shoved down your throat. Oh, and over half the student body does some sort of drug, be it weed, alcoholic, but mostly dip (ie the baseball/mediocre football team) If you have aspirations of becoming a preacher or plan on attending a community college, this place if for you. If not, leave. Now

Great academics, great culture, great athletics, great student focus. Model school!

I am alumni of the school and have a daughter in Prek there currently. Bar none, best private school around. Academics and environment are terrific and Biblical approach is amazing!

It's so great to be able to go to a school where you can concentrate on your acedemics and harldy have to worry about what the world thinks of you.

Last modified Christian Heritage Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12