Bad
Good

The teachers and staff are great love this school way to go del crest. I hope they keep up the great work

I just want to know if you are aware of the ciber bulling that is going on from kids that attend your school? I hope you look into it because it is very bad and I could never give a good review for this school knowing that nothing is being done about this type of bulling. If I rate your school right now it would not be good. If you don't mind and are not to busy to respond to this I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance

I agree with alot of what the last 2 posts have stated BUT at the same time I think that it is alot easier to put blame on the teachers and administration, when it boils down to parenting. Ive had issues with my sons things being stolen from this school on many occasions and I dont blame the staff for that. I also agree with the "ghetto" mentality but I think thats the way that she has to relate to "ghetto" students. Ive been embarrased as well at sporting events because of the behavior, but at the same time I cant control other peoples children, all I can do is control my own and hope that I can steer him in the right direction and away from wrong doings.

The principal (large part of problem)is too busy trying to be cool. She encourages ghetto mentality from the children. She tells parents on thing and shows the kids something else. Teachers are babysitters or gossippy friends to kids.The kids are held to a just enough is enough standard academically. The school is very unacceptable and unwilling to change. I have brought this to the attention of the administration . I was told the problem is too big and they are still passing state standards. They would address it when they fell below the bar.The parent who posted on July 27, is correct. I have seen those behaviors and many more. They allow the children to be crude at away events. The coaches wont stop them. It is very embarrassing. If you HAVE to move to the area,stay in Carl Albert schools area.They have much much higher standards and teacher,staff that care.

I would never allow my son to go here, its just as bad as an OKC school. The principal is horrible and does not deal with students behaving badly. She just sends them right back into the class room, even when there is physical violence with other students. Safety here is on the bottom of the list, the teachers are horrible with an exception of a few. They bad mouth students and discuss things about students that's inappropriate. There are a lot of students that are bad, no parental involvement. this school is a ghetto school.

its a fun and good school, and the teachers are so nice!!! the principle really trys to help this school as much as she can!!! it is a great schol!!!

Last modified Del Crest Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.